Any Former Wit.Net Posters Here?

by ColdRedRain 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

To the person who wanted to know who I was... E-mail me. You may be suprised, and then again, you may not be. I caused lots of sh!t over there with my lifestyle that I proclaimed.. LOTS.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Cool............your e-mail seems locked. Don't want to post because you are still posting? Or can you just tell us?

• Jonadab
    Jonadab

Oh wow, I haven't heard the name Mesko for some time. He died some time ago I heard. He was a thorn in the side for some of the JW db's for a while.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Aisne?

I haven't heard from her for a few years. I heard some rumors that turned out to be false. I got along with her well. She's still in South Africa last I heard and still as opinionated as ever I'd imagine.

Yeah, I was a regular poster at Wit.net. Too bad that Obed got turned around. I enjoyed that site for some time after he left the MiningCo.

• puppylove
    puppylove

Me me me! I was Furmom on Witnet. I also tried to not be too controversial and tried to make people think. I had sooooo many run-ins in "jane" - unbelievable that such a person as her could exist.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((puppylove aka furmom)))))

I remember you! I liked your posts, I'm glad you are here now.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey furmom. Guess who.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

No, I don't want to tell because it might leak out offline that I post here to my friends and family, however, you could add up the numbers and see who I am just by looking at the state that I claim to be from.

But I'll give you a clue. My SN started with the letter "M".

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ah, Furmom! We used to PM quite a few times about Jane, if I remember correctly.

• puppylove
    puppylove

Hi Redhorsewoman! Yes we did. She was such a laugh. I still think she was a fake, though. No woman could be that stupid!

Six, I can't even begin to guess who you are...

How 'bout some clues?

And Prisca, I remember you too - when I saw you here, I wondered if you were the same person from witnet.

I wonder how many posters there were on their way out of the JW's?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Furmom/Puppylove, I was CoolWater over on Witnet. Remember me? I was ALWAYS getting into trouble with Jane and her cohort--but I can't remember her name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit