Any Former Wit.Net Posters Here?

by ColdRedRain 39 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

I got kicked off Witnet by Obie. LOL! How dare I differ with 'hovah logic. This was about 3 or 4 years ago. Actually, I think it was called "The Mining Co." at that time.

TR

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL @ expat

Coldredrain, you go first... who were you?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ahem! I not only posted on Witnet, but I was appointed as a moderator for a short while. I was CoolWater over there, and tried very hard to keep my opinions on the "right side of the tracks"....but with a twist. I was suspected of being an apostate by none other than Jane, herself, and she used to send me lots of PMs asking about my feelings toward the FDS and the Society. Theorcratic warfare, anyone? I never lied....I just never gave her the ammo she wanted.

I used to post on Kent's old board, and a few hints that Obed gave on that board from time to time made me suspect that he was slowly going over to "the dark side."

I learned about this board from one of Obed's posts. When I started posting here, several spies must have been checking IP addresses, because they began asking questions as to whether or not my persona here was the moderator CoolWater there. Squeaked through, though, and never got booted. I DID, however, get booted from Obed's orginal board.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Oh, and Lisa.....I always thought your posts were just fine.

• jwsons
    jwsons

I remember when that forum changed, Tamworth Girl (latest OZ administrator) sent me an email asked me to joined them with new feature, but I already moved to this forum (Big Ray time). HeHeHe.

jwsons

Edited by - jwsons on 1 January 2003 2:27:8

• Prisca
    Prisca

jwsons, that was ME!! In the last, dying days of Witnet, I was appointed moderator of the Australian section, and I was trying to get some interest generated with the Aussies. Needless to say, Witnet closed soon after, and I joined this site in Dec 2000.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Ah, Wit.net....

Anybody remember ManOfTrueGod's passing judgement (I dare call it a post) regarding a disfellowshipped person who died on 9-11? Its the first time I can recall thinking, wow what a horrible minded putz!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

There weren't any posters with those names on Witnet

• notperfectyet
  • Yizuman
    Yizuman

I found a site that kept a complete archive of the postings before the forum finally shut down....

http://www.geocities.com/meskojay/

You might find some of your old postings there.

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit