Any Former Wit.Net Posters Here?

by ColdRedRain 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Back when I was a member of the Borg, Wit.net was my favorite site. It was sorta like this one, only you heard the same, boring fluff all the time (Until Obie put in the Mature Subjects board, thanks man!).

I'm wondering who else used to be a regular poster there?

• Simon
    Simon

I wasn't regular ... I posted a couple of times and got banned

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey CRR --

Not me! This is the only place I've been since March 2001, and it's the only place to be now for an ex JW. (Well technically there is another place, but it's kind of dead in the water.)

There are other INFO sites, but for discussion -- you've got the right channel.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Simon: Hehe, I remember when you posted there.... And I was the one that reported you to the mods. Now that I look back on it, I feel like one of those citizens turned agents in the Matrix.

Jeff: I must say, this site 0wnz. Before I came here, I was thinking about how we had fun when I chaperoned on dates with you and my aunt. (The idea of chaperoned dates make me chuckle now, lol.) I was asking myself "God, I miss Jeff" But here you are now!

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha ha ColdRedRain ... at last, I shall have my revenge !

lol, just kidding of course.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Simon -- there you've done it, reunited two posters who hadn't seen each other for years.

Now I gotta put up with this ColdRedRain dude.

Thanks a lot, buddy!!

CRR -- ah yes, the good old days... well not really.. the good old days are still up ahead!!

• LDH
    LDH

Hmmmm....what are the odds???

ANYHOW, yes, I posted there also under my own name. There's a lot of WitNet refugees here. I was never banned, although I was considered HIGHLY controversial.

Just ask "BOB" or "JANE." LOL.

Lisa

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

I did not post on WitNet but, I did lurk!

I miss Robbie and Friend! Their interchange made my life as a newbie xJW almost bearable.

Thanks so much for posting about the greatest Jw/xJW board that ever was other than JWD of course!

IW

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I post on various JW boards as ManoftrueGod.

Expatbrit

• Prisca
    Prisca

Expat, you do not!

I posted on Witnet under the same name I use here. Posting here got me banned from Big Ray's board, hehe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit