If you were undeniably anointed with holy spirit what would you do?

by Splash 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano
    I'd start a religion, turn it into a business then turn it into a racket just like the WTBT$.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would use my faith to heal people on national television, in front of a panel of Scientists, including Richard Dawkins. Goodbye to all diseases!

Since faith the size of a mustard grain could move a mountain, I could stop plate tectonics and earthquakes would cease.

I could also fly to the White House and chat with the President, I could end all wars. Let them shoot me! The bullets would bounce right off! Or I could just make them not be, you Grok??

I would change the climate and provide food for the animals and cure their diseases as well! Why?? Cause I'm a swell guy!

I would crash world economies by making food appear in abundance! Then I would share my awesome power with others!

I would also use the force to honk boobies.

DD

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Splash

Very good questions.

Jehovah may be cleaning house. If so, let him do his work.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you were undeniably anointed with holy spirit what would you do?

I would thank Jehovah and ask Him to help me endure faithfully to the end......a watcher

Another JW Is Rewarded For A Life TIme Of..

...........SERVICE TO THE WATCHTOWER..

.....Image result for TombStone bye

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What do a Xmas tree and ornaments and a anointed JW GB member have in common?

Their balls are just for decoration.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If I have been UNDENIABLY chosen, then I should have audience with that Almighty.

So I would ask him WTF he is doing? The 2004 tsunami, the 2010 Haiti earthquake, cancer, all birth defects, and most of all- "Why don't you just show people who you are and tell them what you expect of them?"

• brandnew
    brandnew
    MIXON !!!!+! GOOD SHITπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚OH DANG!!!!!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

OnThewayOut; We must remember the Almighty invented the game hide and seek.

I have never come across anyone that plays the game so well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit