If you were undeniably anointed with holy spirit what would you do?

by Splash 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

So you have had some kind of supernatural revelation, a personal message from God and some miraculous sign that you have been personally chosen by the Almighty, what would you do?

Would you be the same as every other WT'ite, dragging yourself to the meetings, getting your 10 hours in each month, maybe pioneering?

Listen! You have been given the rarest of callings. God Chose You!!! What are you going to do?

It beggars belief that all those who have this special anointing are not Jeremiah's, Moses's, Daniel's, Peter's, known around the world, the new sons of thunder, clamouring to be interviewed by the authorities and media, but instead they just blend into the blandness of routine activity.

GOD CHOSE YOU for heaven's sake! What are you going to do??

Chug along to the latest, simplified WT nonsense, defend the clowns on their internet channel, watch quietly and ashamedly as Satan's world exposes the WT leaders as 'medieval' in their approach to child abuse?
    How humiliating. How pitiable.

Shame on all the anointed for doing nothing.
    Shame on all the anointed for being passive when the scriptures advocate zeal.
    Shame for standing idly by while the scriptures get corrupted and Jesus sheep are abused and mislead.

If you are undeniably anointed yet shirk your responsibility of defending the teachings of Jesus, kowtowing to the 21st century pharisees in NY, then you don't deserve to be partaking of the emblems. Jesus will be embarrassed to call you brothers.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I would immediately cease taking hallucinogens.
  • Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    I hope I would be able to find a good psychiatrist! Delusions can be devastating.
  • StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    I would go to a hospital and get an MRI...
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I'd grow my hair, wear sandals, start a cult and get a pet talking snake.
  • Splash
    Splash

I think I'm seeing a theme appear

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

All true Christians are baptized with holy spirit and anointed.

To say that the new testament is only for 144 000 people is crazy.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

An typical anointed, someone with low self-esteem or one who fell to

accomplish their goal in life. How many anointed you know have a college

education, look at Mr Jackson and his degree from the WT school of theology, science,

and economics. Now what field is his expertise is questionable very elusive in that department,

"It's not my field".

• a watcher
    a watcher
    I would thank Jehovah and ask Him to help me endure faithfully to the end.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Seek professional help:

"If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia." - Thomas Szasz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit