After the 'imitate jesus' RC whats next...?

by _Morpheus 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Imitate the desert god. Yep. The CA for the upcoming year is entittled "imitate [insert desert god name]" So for the public at large its jesus but *wink wink* we really mean the desert god. Bait and switch.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't think they are planning another RC, after all, the GT is almost upon us. I guess they could have the "Be obedient to those taking the lead." RC.

Maybe "No, we're really serious this time. It's close." RC

DD

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    They blew their load with with Jesus drama. All these years and they finally did it. Last ditch effort. Actually I think they will be stretching the Jesus dramas out for a while to come.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

"IMITATE THE GOVERNING BODY" - based on Paul's words,

(1 Corinthians 11:1) . . .Become imitators of me, even as I am of Christ.

(Philippians 3:17) . . .Unitedly become imitators of me, brothers. . .

(1 Thessalonians 1:6) . . .and YOU became imitators of us and of the Lord. . .

(Hebrews 6:12) . . .be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"Imitate the Governing Body" RC next year! Everyone who wears a 'pinky' ring gets the best seats.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Maybe they'll have the guy that played Jeebus start doing the broadcasts in character, and totally jump the shark
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Imitate the Governing Body" RC next year! Everyone who wears a 'pinky' ring gets the best seats.

ehow: "Wearing a particular type of pinky ring can also be a mark of status. . . Although pinky rings were popular among gay men between the 1950s and 1970s, a pinky ring is no longer an indicator of sexual orientation."

Nothing changes.

JWs of "status" have always gotten the best seats.

Doc

• username
    username

New light on Satan. Worship the only true god Satan! And the rank and file will fall in line believing this to be true.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Imitate Tight Pants Tony!*

*Dress code strictly enforced with lapidation.

• jw07
    jw07

Imitate Ba'al Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit