After the 'imitate jesus' RC whats next...?

by _Morpheus 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Im gonna have my own convention, Imitate Dionysus

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    They will of course cherry pick which accounts they want to focus on from the Old Testament. I don't think Elijah and the she bear account is going to make it in. LOL
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I would love to see a drama on 1 Samuel 18:27.. David took his men and killed

200 Philistines and brought back their foreskin, he was only required to bring

back 100. I would attend that convention just to see how they would spin it.

Can you picture David presenting Saul with 200 foreskins, that would be a hell

of a drama. Little old ladies sitting in the assembly, " what are those small things

they counting on stage, mushrooms? No sister, those are supposed to be foreskins.

Older sister, "what the hell".

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    Jehovah loves a cheerful giver
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I don't think the Philistines were so cheerful, and their families. My God they

circumcised 200 of our men and we are not Jews. That's not right.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

"Support the Brothers of Christ" - Convention 2016

One drama will be based on the fictional life story of the old widow who gave two small coins to the temple treasury; the other drama will be about King David allocating part of his wealth for the construction of Jehovah's temple in Jerusalem.

Public talk: "God loves a cheerful giver" - 2 Cor 9:7

New Light:

Romans 15:27 - "...in fact they are indebted to them, for if the Gentiles have come to share in their spiritual blessings, they ought also to serve them in material blessings."

The "other sheep" have been spiritually fed by the "spiritual Israel", so they must now serve them in return with material blessings. Contributions to the Organization will now be part of the monthly report slip. Whomever is found inactive or irregular in the privilege of contributing financially will face reproach and won't be eligible for congregational privileges.

*hint, hint*

Eden

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How fitting "story of the old widows". I do not believe this is an example on

how to give. It's an example of how the scribes were "devouring widows

houses. Mark 12:40.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

What's next? more GB singing at the annual meeting!

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Next is the annual meeting in October. I wonder if there will be any "new light" regarding the two witness rule...
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What's next?

The broadcasts will be from a prison cell ( we can but hope)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit