Elder Jailed for Child Abuse

by MARTINLEYSHON 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Hancock
    Hancock

Hi Martin,

I'm from your part of the world originally and I'm sure I know who you are referring to. If you are right I am absolutely amazed. He's a big cheese in the area - my father knows him well. I've done a search on the S Wales Evening post but nothing showed. Let me know if you find a link.

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hi Hancock

Which part of this area are you from? I keep in touch with a lot of ex-dubs.

Martin

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

That is just so horrible, it's beyond me why someone would do that in the first place, let alone they're own children. Hope to see the article, I need to spam my JW relatives some more.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Horrible news Martin. Hope you can find some news clippings.

Experimentation with sharp knives sounds good, but, locking him up and throwing away the key seems to be what will more likely happen, hopefully.

CC

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Child molesters who are put in prison pay for their crime in many respects. First, there is shared power within the prison system. The prisoners have a lot of free reign to do as they please in many circumstances. No prison guard, who is paid minimum wage, wants to risk his life by enforcing all the rules and incurring the wrath of the prison population which outnumbers him. The prison population may be the scum of the earth criminals (murderers, thieves, et cet) but they all hate child molesters. So do the guards. A child molester in prison is living on borrowed time. He can expect to be tortured, raped himself, and beaten severely without mercy over and over again until he is dead or so severely physically damaged that he is left alone. Just because the courts in our country do not administer torture and beatings under the law, don't think child molesters get away with just a prison sentence.

• waiting
    waiting

hey mega,

A child molester in prison is living on borrowed time. He can expect to be tortured, raped himself, and beaten severely without mercy over and over again until he is dead or so severely physically damaged that he is left alone. Just because the courts in our country do not administer torture and beatings under the law, don't think child molesters get away with just a prison sentence. -mega

Yeah, I've heard this before, but.......... I've also heard that beatings & rapes are pretty common to many persons. Ever see Shawshank Redemption movie?

Not all child abusers who leave prison show the scars of severe physical damage. Not all child abusers even go to prison - period. Plea bargains & slips in the system are as famous in "the courts in our country" as jails.

waiting

• LB
    LB

One of my sons who has spent time in prison once told me that he felt required to beat a child molestor. He was put in a posistion where he could hurt this man, working alone in a cleanup crew. As a standup inmate he went ahead and beat the man nearly to death. He knew that if he hadn't done this he would have been attacked by other prisoners for being a punk.

Officials of prisons always make sure that the inmates know who the child molestors are. They make sure they are put in areas where the most harm will happen.

I once hired a man that was recently released from prison. Part of his parole was getting work. He told me he was put in jail for nearly killing a man. He seemed pretty tough and I believed him. Well his parole officer comes by work one day to see how he's doing. He tells me this tough guy was a child molestor, raped a young boy. I fired the man that same day for a made up charge. Eventually he lost his parole for lack of employment.

I'm hoping he got raped or beaten again partially because of my canning him. A child molestor is the lowest form of scum on the planet. Their simple existance causes many to question if there really can be a God.

• Hancock
    Hancock

Hi Hancock 
    Which part of this area are you from? I keep in touch with a lot of ex-dubs. Hi Martin, 
     Sorry for the delay in replying. I used to live in the Swansea/Llanelli but moved away a while 
    back.My family are all still in. Send me a private mail if you want to get in touch - I don't 
    want to reveal my identity for obvious reasons. I don't think we've ever met but I 
    remember your appearances on the big stage!
    Thanks, 
    Hancock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit