Elder Jailed for Child Abuse

by MARTINLEYSHON 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

I was talking to an ex-elder whos father an elder for 30 years who also served as the congregations P/O and as the old Congregations Servant prior to the 1972 arrangement.

He stated that he does not believe in God any longer as his father whilst serving as the cong p/o had been molesting his 2 sisters and his 2 daughters. This happened over a 25 year period. The elder was still serving whilst being sentenced. How could God allow this to happen for so long? was his question.

The elders in the Congregation were totally stupid and a special committee was called in to deal with the case.

The son the ex-elder has now changed his surname in absolute shame of what his father did.

He went on to say that all convicted abusers should be used as government guinea pigs for experimentation purposes. Why because they are worst than animals.

Your thoughts on the last suggestion please.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Are there News Articles about this anywhere?

Its just horrifying! Do you know if anyone ever complained of his father to other elders?

Hmmmm,as for the lab rat thing..might be fun,.but in all honesty there is nothing anyone can do to give a person back their childhood.

Pedophiles are sick they have to be. So they should be treated as sick. Since what ever is wrong with them seems not curable they should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

What else can a civilized society do with them?

Well,thanks for the post.

Agape, U_R

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 31 December 2002 3:1:21

• TR
    TR
    He went on to say that all convicted abusers should be used as government guinea pigs for experimentation purposes. Why because they are worst than animals.

I think that is a damn fine idea.

TR

• qwerty
    qwerty

Martin............

Where in the UK did this happen?

Not heard of this in the press!

Maybe they have tried to keep this local.

qwerty.

• ugg
    ugg

time to sharpen the scissors and do so clipping......

• target
    target

Hey! I have a damn fine little guinea pig named Spike. He is a much finer creature that that "elder" child molestor.Molestors are the worst animals alright, but that puts them far below the sweet little guinea pig. Compare them to a snake or a spider. They are really disgusting, something I can kill without a second thought.

Millie

• minimus
    minimus

Martin, you're back! Can you verify this account? Sounds strange.

• Mary
    Mary

"....all convicted abusers should be used as government guinea pigs for experimentation purposes. Why because they are worst than animals....."

Oooooooooh, that's a fantastic idea!!! I like it alot!! We could dress these pedophiles up as sleazy women wearing an American flag, and drop them off in downtown Tehran. That's one experiment I'd like to see the outcome of.

• rowdy
    rowdy

my dad did the same to me and my sisters also as the school and later po for 18 years its not gods fault dude i have kim fileing a suit i am meeting with her next month i thinkeverthing sad to say for a reason he will get thru this it has taken me 12 years to finally realize the wts has backed him thru all of this

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hi everyone

This story is definatly true. The ex-elder served as the cong secretary for 7 years. It was his father. I do know the molester personaly but would not want to post his name on this board. I will try and dig out some newspaper articles.

The congregation he served in was Port-Talbot, West Glam South Wales. UK.

Oh by the way I have lurked for sometime without posting anything. Nice to be back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit