A hard question to answer?????????

by Jesika 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I was in chat early this morning with Country Girl and she posed a ? I found kinda hard to answer................

What do you like about yourself?

I had to really think hard to answer this question.

I came up with-----(these are not in order)I am a good dancer, a good friend, try to be a good mother, and I take very good care of my son and significant other in my life.

I would think my list would have been longer. I couldn't think of alot of things.

So, I am gonna pass the question on to you guys.....................

What do you like about you???????????????

Jesika

Edited by - jesika on 30 December 2002 22:23:25

• onacruse
    onacruse

That I don't give up.

Sometimes it's like beating my forehead against a brick wall...

sometimes it brings tremendous joy.

Craig

• Gig
    Gig

I love the truth. Even while injustice is hard, true justice is what really smarts.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I like that I am able to stay up all night and pose hard questions in the wee hours to those who dare come into chat... <rubs hands together and looks side to side>.

Naw. I like that I'm friendly and, sometimes to my indecisive detriment, able to see all aspects of a problem.

I don't like that I'm insane. <----- joins Insane Clown Posse.

CG

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey Jesika, one you forgot...you are really fun to talk to on the phone!!!

I think I'm a pretty fair-minded and kind person. At least I try to be...

I'm not a bad dancer, I'm a really good mom, I'm a good cook, and gosh darn it people like me..

~Aztec

• LB
    LB

I like that while I am old I have retained my immaturity.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Not much. LOL

Ok, what I do like about myself is that I TRY to be fair. I am a great listener.(thats because I am nosey so does it still count?) I am a good cook.(and it shows. I put on a buch of weight that i'm trying to take off) and, umm, umm. I can't think of anything else.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ona, you are a great man!! I have talked to u many times in chat (though it isn't as much lately being you have such a wonderful woman now), and you always made me smile.

Gig------I hope you are refering to the "troof" lol, but I asked what you like about yourself.

Country Girl-----I love you sooooo much!!!!!!! You stayed at my house and I miss you being here!! I love your sense of humor!!!!!!! You crack everyone up in the chat room and in person as well!!!!(when you don't have pouty face with you--(sorry I couldn't resist).

Aztec------I loved talking to you on the phone!!!!!! Your laugh makes me laugh!!! You have a beautiful son btw, I saw the pic you posted.

LB-----Well, you are one that I will model myself after when I get older--LOL

Ok guys time to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to add,

Lilacs-------How in the hell could you forget your big heart???????

I got to telling you all stuff and forgot why I was posting..........................

I think the biggest thing we should like/admire of ourselves is the freedom to think for ourselves. To come here and befriend one another! It is a big step for some and to break the chains of repression is admirable!!!! We all need a huge pat on the back!!!!!! We can make mistakes, we can make friends (true friends), we can love, we can be happy. That is what I like about ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesika

Edited by - Jesika on 30 December 2002 22:59:47

• animal
    animal

My shyness.

Animal

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

ona-

that wasn't you beating your head against the wall, it was me *thwacking* it

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit