Are the Nephilim Still Exerting Influence?

by reporter 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

...........................The reason sh*t starts is when new persons to this board tell long time established posters to go f*ck them selves.

.....................................................................................................................................Jedd

• reporter
    reporter

Well, geez, Guest, sorry for me being a flesh-and-blood human. I do believe in Jesus, if that's what you were trying to counter. Sure I'm a little rough. I've been here for longer than you can imagine. I find it hard to participate, though, on a continual basis because of what MrMoe and that type have done, and these types have made me rough around the edges, so to speak. I don't transform my self into an angel of light. I want it right out in the open. No bullshit.

Where does "man's wicked heart" come from? Where's the evidence? Food for thought. I know you've studied Christianity intensely, but you don't seem to be the type to shy away from all the difficult questions.

• reporter
    reporter

...........................The reason sh*t starts is when new persons to this board tell long time established posters to go f*ck them selves.

.....................................................................................................................................Jedd

No, the reason shit starts is when people try to divine who really is a new poster, or a longtime lurker, or a regular who wants a fresh name, or has to use multiple identities because of the posting limits.

If someone posts lame-ass and doesn't expect to hear it straight, then that person is delusional.

• reporter
    reporter

Edited by - reporter on 29 December 2002 22:26:52

• reporter
    reporter

But seriously, though, as an inactive JW, I thought that some of you ex's (I hate using the word apostates) had a little more moxy. I mean, the first post on two of my threads doesn't discuss the issues, but rather are troll-type attacks.

If you figured it out yet, you might recognize that I was "sunscapes" and formerly "Theocracy Rules Again" on the old H20.

I'm sure many of us have changed aliases for good reasons.

I chose "reporter" because there is lots and lots of stuff out there that you won't find on the evening news. I find those types of articles the most interesting to read considering past JW admonishments not to read "such material".

Now, it seems that you get labelled a nutcase for just reading them. That's unfortunate.

My old name on H20 is an embarrassment. "sunscapes" doesn't accurately reflect what interests me now. Before, it was Theocracy, earthly Paradise, you know, the Live Forever book "paradise".

Now, my goals have been to delve into controverial information and explore some of the roots which have transformed the JWs into one of the most influential cults of our time, especially for those who were part of them.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I understood what you were saying and why you were quoting. And I can appreciate your passion in the post. The ones who do not appreciate these qualities and fail to see analogies in the myth are not so used to thinking with their own brains. Don't worry about it. Just because someone leaves WTBS does not mean they have outgrown their fundy mindset. The way I figure it--if man is made in God's image and some man somewhere thunk it---well then it just proves God is larger than narrow-minded men allow him to be. Incidentally, I am not Xtian. So I guess that means I can say any word I want to?

Ravyn

• reporter
    reporter

LOL.

I appreciate that. I know many like you are here too, they just haven't posted yet. I'll leave the issue because that poster ran out of limit and probably could ream me out. I get ornery sometimes, too, when I see similar topics dismissed out of hand.

The possiblities, when you're open to considering and at least reading about them, are quite intriguing. The universe is a big place, after all!

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

Hey reporter, I like your post! I personally don't agree with sitchin on the origins of these "gods". I think he takes the sumerian account too literally. Personally, I think the sumerian stories are refering to the pre-flood origins of those pesky nephilim. Are the demons of the bible the spirits of these departed nephilim? I think so. Are they causing havoc today? Yes because they know that their time is limited. Do these nephilim spirits have influence on the wts? I think their influence has been increasing worldwide in the hope that we all suffer.

P.S ---Many of the people on this forum no longer have a belief in a god much less aliens. So don't be surprised at the responses....

• Francois
    Francois

Like I said before; there is one in every crowd.

Reporter, you just wait until the Mother Ship gets here and your behavior is reported. In the meantime, I suggest you get some thorazine and some therapy. Lie down, boy, lie down, take it easy there Ace. There are places where the personality deficient can get help and we'll show you how. Rest easy now.

• neyank
    neyank

Hi reporter,

I don't have anything pro or con to say about your post.

What I will say tho is that the 12th planet (Nibiru) theory is becoming more known
    and acknowledged.

Whether it's true, I don't know.

There are lots of sites dealing with this topic out there.
    I've read a few of them.

The existance of Nibiru and a superior race of beings afiliated with it passing thru our solar system every 3600 yrs. would answer a lot of questions and also give rise to even more.

I've been looking at a site which I'm finding quite interesting.

Bibleufo.com

Looking at some of the scriptures from the OT, a person could see how they could have been talking about alien beings and ships.

The jury is still out on that tho.

I'm finding the subject to be very interesting.

It could be because I like science fiction.

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit