Are the Nephilim Still Exerting Influence?

by reporter 33 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Reporter... peace to you!

Please know that I did not take exception with your original post. As I stated, it made me a bit uneasy (I am not sure why, other than perhaps the 'truths' it contained). But your subsequent post was, well, uncalled for... IMHO. There are all kinds of people here who chide and ridicule. But so what? Isn't that to be expected of a "faithless generation"... no matter what truth or philosophy one is trying to get across? Sorry, but methinks you blew it... and you're not the first person (and surely not the last) that I will say that truth to. And it has been said to me as well... for as you stated, you... and I... are flesh-and-blood. Which brings me to your question:

Where does "man's wicked heart" come from?

It "originates" with the flesh we inherited from Adam... which is defective... and the "battle" between that flesh... and the spirit IN it... which are "at enmity".

Where's the evidence?

Good lordy... look around you!

Because we now exist in the physical world, the physical man tends to have more frequent dominion over the spiritual man. Some give themselves completely over to the flesh. Others are as spoken about by Paul (?), that when they wish to do good, but end up doing bad, it is not them, but the SIN that is IN them... in the flesh. Like Peter, who denied Christ. He truly didn't WANT to... and THOUGHT he was "standing". My Lord, however, knew what was "in" him... and told him.

That sin... inherent in the physical man ("skin in behalf of skin and all that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul")... is sometimes overpowering and we are lost to "win" against it. It is for that VERY reason... that we NEED... a ransom: we CANNOT keep the Law perfectly, though there are many, particularly the WTBTS... who attempt to mislead you into thinking that you can. But if you COULD, what need would you have of a saviour? You could save yourself, yes, by means of having kept the Law perfectly? But who of us can?

So, a NEW law was arranged, with PERFECT blood, which law says that if we live by IT, the law of LOVE... we can have our sins "covered". That is the provision of the "New" Covenant. And no, we cannot simply BELIEVE... we have to EXERCISE that belief... that faith... by doing the "works" of the New Law... works befitting the "fruit" of God's spirit... works that DEMONSTRATE our faith... works of love. (Isaiah 58:6-14)

And please know that I have not "studied" Christianity intensely; rather, I have been taught... by holy spirit.

I hope this helps, and again, peace to you.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Reporter,

I really enjoyed your thread here. I am very familiar with what you write about, and was glad to find yet another site regarding the year 2012. I will certainly check it out in detail when I get home this evening.

Let the others think as they will. We are on this journey at different places. We are each where we are supposed to be. Part of being enlightened, is being able to recognize key truths in our search for reason, purpose and future of mankind. Once enlightened, there is simply no going "back". We cannot close our minds and our hearts to something just because it is vastly different than what humans have been subjected to through religious dogma and corrupted written history. When we see the falicy of all of it, our minds are able to conceive of and to accept a more logical history of man, and the more reasonable future for mankind as we fulfill our destiny among the stars.

• JT
    JT

but my goal is to show how what we see today in the WTS is strikingly similar to the Bible account of the Nephilim

##################

who is the "WE" that sees all this stuff you are talking about, who is included in the "WE"

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

...and regarding the Reptilian men, one might wish to go back and review the sites on here where the Freemasons were discussed. You will find a very interesting "tie-in" to these "creatures".

I'm not laughing at you "Reporter". I'm smiling "with" you. You keep on reporting the news. What we do with it is up to us individually.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Quick, someone get the butterfly nets out of storage and get the rubber room ready.

• Xena
    Xena

You would think our leaving a mind controling cult would have taught us nothing if not tolerance for others beliefs, interests and theories whether we agree with them or not.

I enjoyed your post reporter..it was interesting and thought provoking....

• Eric
    Eric

Sounds a bit like "Diarrhea of a Madman" to me Reporter.

Eric

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Reporter,

I notice you are a newbie here, and have not unlocked your e-mail. I understand.

Please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] I'm open-minded and non-judgementary.

Sometimes new ideas scare people--and they react to it in different ways. To be wrong about one religion is one thing, but to be wrong about all religion and major concepts about our human history could be scary, especially, if there is nothing to hold onto. But, it can be the best time in one's life, though. It's all in perception.

• neyank
    neyank

"We cannot close our minds and our hearts to something just because it is vastly different than what humans have been subjected to through religious dogma and corrupted written history. When we see the falicy of all of it, our minds are able to conceive of and to accept a more logical history of man, and the more reasonable future for mankind as we fulfill our destiny among the stars"

Sentinal,

I agree with your viewpoint.

There's a lot in existence that we know nothing about.

A question that I've been wondering is, have we as humans been wrong about our perception of life and how it got here?

And what would we do or how would we react if we were to find out that we, the human race, the most inteligent and advanced species on this planet, was nothing more than cave men compared to other life that might be out there?

That posibility would certainly rock our world.

neyank

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

Reporter,

Congrats for your courage to post like you have. Some must agree that all of us did not leave the JW because of fornication or drugs. Some of us left because we knew in our hearts the lies they were feeding us. And, also remember that reading any material outside of the WT society was deemed taboo.

I'm new here too. Some of these guys have been around for a long time. Just let go of the comments that are hurtful. You know in your own heart what your "truth" is and that is all that counts. We are not to follow others blindly and at the same time trust ourselves enough to share how we feel about various topics.

Love BE YOU,

TuningFork

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit