Who Is Jehovah?

by reporter 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

I knew you were all uneducated white trash!!! I just knew it!!!!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

What you don't know can hurt you.... People without doubts are people who are good at lying to themselves.Of course it helps if everyone you talk to lies to you as well.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

So what's this about God being plural in the Old Testament? Any comments on that? I also saw that on the Raelian website. Any validity to that?

• auntiem
    auntiem

Reporter...as to your first post...very interesting indeed. I have read some of Zechariah Stichin and I know where you are coming from. Have you ever read about the Sumarian text they found on stone that predates the Hebrew Torah? It is all very good. I think when we look at the Bible as we know it today we have to also take into account other ancient writings that the whole thing was taken from. According to ancient Hebrew myths (which is all written down) Adam had a first wife by the name of Lilith who would not do it with Adam missionary style. She did not want to take the submissive postion but wanted the superior one because she was Adams equal. When he denied her the top position she whispered gods name and disappeared, went to the Red Sea, set up her own colony and became a demon. Allegedly god sent three angels to speak with her and to tell her to stay away from Adam because he was in the process of making Eve who would be submissive to him. Well, later god allowed Lilith to take the lives of the first born of all of Adams decendants unless they did a nice little ritual during the first eight days of life where they drew a circle around the child and wrote the name of the three angels within the circle. I site this "myth" because I wonder what ever became of ALL the books writen by the ancient peoples, and who was it that picked the books that modern Jews and Christians read? I think all of this needs to be taken into account as well. I also thought it was very interesting that when Jesus was born that other enlighted beings came into this world either shortly before or after. Also the Masons have some pretty interesting stuff too, Charles Taze Russell got a lot of his stuff from the Masons and was rumored to be a 32 degree Mason. Maybe that is the reason for the pyramidology he was into? He has a pyramid at his grave site...very interesting and also look at the WT old buildings with the Egyptian ornamental stuff on it and Charles even put the Egyptian symbols on the outside of his Dawn books. All very interesting and a worth while research project as well. After all folks weren't we taught to ,,,"Make sure of all things",,,?

Hugs From

aUnTiE M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit