Who Is Jehovah?

by reporter 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

Who is Jehovah/Yahweh? Thank you for shouting. Jehovah is an Israelite tribal god. Period. Today, there are people who claim he talks to them. One type of person is locked up and receives daily doses of Thorozine. We call such people "nutballs." Another type of person claims he talks to them and then kills a bunch of people. We call such people "nutballs." A third type of person claims he talks to him and makes $100,000,000 per year using that claim! (Benny Hinn, for example.) We call such people "nutballs." Benny Hinn has "god" talking to him and then watches people die who trust that god talks to him. (He get's their money first, though.) We call such people "dirtbags and scumbags." The Watchtower Corporation claims that "god" speaks to them ONLY and then takes the money and ruins lives, and lets people die, AFTER they they get the money. We call such people "nutballs" and "murderers." If "Jehovah" exists, he sure picks a great bunch of folks to speak for him. Farkel

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Farkel said:

If "Jehovah" exists, he sure picks a great bunch of folks to speak for him.

Who says Jehovah picked those people?

You or I could claim that Jehovah speaks to us, but does that mean Jehovah picked us to speak for Him?

• Happy
    Happy

I think you're missing the sarcasm UnDF'ed

• No_one_shall_know_my_name
    No_one_shall_know_my_name

If God is so gay when he created the Earth why didn't he make everyone a homosexual.That is a very good point GOD IS NOT GAY just face it it is the truth.

• Gopher
    Gopher

GOD created some people heterosexual, some people homosexual, some people who can't decide, and some who aren't either.

Obviously the Creator is bisexual. He has to understand ALL sides of the equation.

(Gopher of the throwing my 2 cents in to a ridiculous discussion class)

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Let folks believe what they want...or what they need rather!

I think it's hilarious that anyone would get their bowels in an uproar about someone claiming Jehovah/Yahweh is actually a group of extraterrestrials who are riding in to see us about May/June of next year. I haven't seen the actual "evidence" of this Planet X, which many claim is Nibiru (based on Sumerian beliefs...translated by Zecharia Sitchen who claims the Sumerian's saw another planet that is no longer around), but it's not any more far-fetched than any other theories about our creation or our evolution.

Truth is we are ALL clueless. One guess is as good as another.

Peace...

Bona

• gumby
    gumby

Reporter,

Your a pisspoor reporter. Where did you get that name? Reporters state facts.....you state bullshit. Why don't you do a "report" on who Yahweh really was from facts...such as writings and tangible evidence instead of drug induced dreams? I said drug induced as I see your explanation only coming from that direction unless your just plain nuts.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

bona dia....It only appears comforting to believe noone knows the answers to these questians. Ignorance is not bliss however, it is pitiable when the the result of disinformation, reprehensible when due to contempt for learning. Learning is progressive yes but forward moving. Leaving behind ideas we once believed to be "gospel" is the normal path of growth. Perhaps what you distain are the fruitless debates over interpretation masquerading as scholarship. I share that opinion if so. Yet this exercise succeeds in creating questions and it may be that this is the first step in honest self evaluation and a hunger for less subjective answers.

• gumby
    gumby

PP

How would you state what you just said in normal english? It probably would carry more weight to bring the linguistic vocabulary used in your post down a notch or two...LOL ( remember.....most of us here are lowlife, whitetrash, uneducated, moronic, x-dubs )

Gumby

• happyout
    happyout

EXCUSE ME, GUMBY, but not all of us wish to be called "lowlife, whitetrash, uneducated, moronic, x-dubs" . After all, I'm black.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit