Been lurking and now I've found me voice!

by AnotherEscapee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Just wanted to say "welcome"... I am also a new to posting on this site. I understand what you are going through... I also have family that are in the organization and had to be very careful about what I said and did.

Take heart that if you choose to stay with the organization because of your family that there are probably many who can support you in this. Even though I left (which caused some problems), if I had had the resources that are available today, I may not have left so abruptly, maybe I would have faded (if this is possible), so that I could still have contact with this part of my family. I just want you to know that there are many that will help you to talk you through any decisions you need to make. I'd love for this to be a "win-win" situation for you... I am the eternal optimist!

Take care...

• blondie
    blondie

Hi AnotherEscapee. I lurked for some time too. Welcome. Yes, gumby is one of the brightest stars. Do what I do.

Keep on posting.

Blondie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to this board, and I'm glad you found your voice (fingers )

You must have swallowed the red pill to have escaped!

j2bf

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

OH, how we LOVE Escapees....Welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Trot

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome, Welcome,Welcome I am new here also and really like the forum as you can see by my number of posts. It has really helped me get over a lot of residual pain that was left over. If you ever need to talk e-mail me I have some sister in laws still in the Borg that need to escape

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,it is nice to meet you....

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Welcome "Escapee and Expand", glad you've found us

J Gull

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

You're among friends ! And don't worry, most everyone here has family in the Borg. At first you think EVERYBODY must just KNOW who you are. But after awhile you'll calm down. And you'll realize that we like to argue, but we're VERY GOOD at keeping each other's secrets. Welcome.

christina

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome to all the new 'uns.

The 'fade' method is definitely the best way if you have JW family. My wife is still in, and I'm struggling to break the Borg's hold on my children.

But I'm winning!

• ISP
    ISP

Welcome to the board. There are quite a few of us in the UK. We are a varied bunch. Some are City fans also..............

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit