Do you get mad when you post on this site and...

by gilwarrior 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Gil,

Heck, no...............I wouldn't even reply to one of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac, of the knows he has nothing to say class

• ugg
    ugg

gee,,,,i already feel better....i thought i was the only thread stopper....hahahahahaha...

hope you are feeling better.....

• meadow77
    meadow77

Gil-this happens to me all the time. Sometimes it really sucks cause you really want to hear other peoples thoughts on something and nobody responds. I think sometimes the time of the post has a lot to do with it. Also what people are in the mood to read. It can also get irritating when you feel like you wasted your two threads for the day on stuff no-one cared about and then you have another idea but can't post it. Then there are always the times I have wanted to post to threads, and been over my limit. Usually, I forget to post to it the next day, or someone else has already said what I was going to. Also being new to the board sometimes I might post things that have already been exausted, but I don't know that, and no-one wants to talk about it anymore. But whatever the reason is, I don't think it's mal intended. I mean look at the trolls. Nobody likes them and they usually get the most responsesBut hey cheer up, it looks like this one is gooing well for ya.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

gil, what are you talking about ? I picked up TONS of medical advice from the "ass" thread you started ! Seriously though, I personally think timing has everything to do with everything. If you happen to post a topic when a sex, drugs, or lack of the above, thread is popular, then even the best of topics sink so fast noone even gets the chance to see them!

peace, christina

p.s.----------pssst, viv is a WILD woman.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

TR said

My collection of posts are about the most mundane, trivial, bland pieces of crap to ever soil Simon's forum. Go ahead, click "members" at the top, then find "TR" and look at my posts. Or not. I don't get mad, though. I do think about offing myself for being such a dickweed

Perhaps after your schlong reduction surgery, your "other" brain will have a chance to kick in and contribute! Seriously though, you are one of my personal favorites - you have a wonderful sense of humor & there is no way I could ever post a response that would actually be appropriate!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

This site has been great for support but I agree sometimes it says it all and there is no need to reply. I will say on the previous SL before it became Lambs Roar I posted my story and a couple of poems and there was no reply for the LONGEST time and me the ever insecure one was freakin but I came here and feel so much in the loop.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Nah - there are a LOT of threads to plow through, and we can't possibly respond to all. No hard feelings, just a logistical thingy...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not all threads require replys..Many of mine are simply what I am doing at the moment or FYI..Just because you don`t get replys dosen`t mean people are`nt reading your thread..Sometimes just checking the veiwed column is reward enough for posting your thoughts...OUTLAW

• shera
    shera

Happens to me Gil..I don't take it personally.Sometimes people just don't know what to say.

RubyTuesday,I see you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit