Single DF Sister Looking for Single DF Brother

by Honey 35 Replies latest social relationships

• Honey
    Honey

JT

Interestingly enough I also know of a few sisters that have turned to one another for "comfort," and while I can relate to the desire that we all have as humans to be touched, held, etc. I am strictly d***ly. But I do understand what you are talking about.

The thing that has always amazed me about the organization is the total imbalance of brother-to-sisters and the weird impact it has on the ways we interact with one another. I cant tell you how many times I have been at an assembly, convention, wedding, visiting another congregation and had some brother stare me (or one of my friends down) but act like they were too afraid to speak. Or maybe it is a little ego thing I dont know.

In any event, I will keep reading

Honey

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Welcome To The Board, Honey! You have come to the right place.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I really believe the wts and the catholic church are responsible for many secrewed up lives. People who are deprived of a natural sexual outlet , often turn to strange ways to satisfy desires, and i am talking about priests involvement with children. After a while . living without sex, people start to behave strangely and they do find outlets for their desire, sometimes directed at the wrong things.

I don't think this is a black female thing, all humans have sexual desires. People should be allowed to marry, in or out to the wts.And people who are in a bad marriage, should not be forced to stay in it, another thing the wts does that is bad.

Honey, sorry for your delima. this board is a nice place to meet people. Lots of people here, all colors, with normal human feelings.

and yes, BTW, it is not ok to aassiciate with DF people if u are trying to get reinstaed Tell that to the elders and see how fast they will NOT reinstate u. I don't agree with this, but it is wt policy.

Edited by - wednesday on 27 December 2002 15:45:23

• Honey
    Honey

Wednesday, LB

I did not realize that a DF'd person could not associate with another DF'd person - I thought that as long as they were not engaging in any wrong activity with one another there was no problem. Interesting...

So who are you supposed to associate with? Or are you just supposed to spend all your time alone reading the bible?

Honey

Edited by - Honey on 27 December 2002 15:57:14

• wednesday
    wednesday
    the problem was they had the NAMES OF BROTHERS (MS AND ELDERS) WRITTEN ON THE SIDE OF THIER VIBRATORS some going back almost 10yrs and I used to be in that hall

( I WILL SAY NOTHING FURTHER)

Just curois, how did the elders find this info out?

Did someone actually tell them this?

I have a vibrator, but i'm not telling whose name is on it.lol

• Xander
    Xander

they had to reproved 4 single women and they are talkign to more- all in their 30's for buying vibrators, now that was not the problem per say

HEY!

WTF is up with THAT!! Sisters are allowed to buy vibrators - that 'not being the problem per se'!?!?!

When did this change?!?!

Bros were still being reproved when I left for...uhh...not much more ?

Unless there is some other use for such a device that is non-self-sexually-satisfying in nature?

• mouthy
    mouthy

I find that hard to believe =How did they find that out.Sometimes the bro" like to THINK their name is in a vibrator....Or on someones mind....I really want an answer to this question because I really donr know how you could find this out.......Or are you pulling our leg???/

• Xander
    Xander

Oh, and on the topic of the thread.

Sorry, honey, you're being a twit.

You really don't want to go back, and I think you know that, or you wouldn't be posting here. No, you can't associate with other JWs until you are reinstated. No, you can't associate with other DF'd people. No, you can't associate with worldlings.

That you'd even ask has me questioning your motives. You want a 'relationship' with someone? Like, sexual? If so, you can just forget about EVER being reinstated - that is verboten unless you ARE ALREADY married (not GETTING married, or THINKING ABOUT marriage - married FIRST, PERIOD)

So, why does your question strike me as fake? You can easily get back into the JW organization in far less than a year after being DF'd if you really wanted to. Surely much less time than it would take to build a relationship with another person and marry them (in which case, none of your friends would be allowed to come, anyway, since you'd both still be DF'd at this point).

Unless, of course, whatever got you DF'd is a contuining problem. In which case, you will NEVER be reinstated and NEVER be allowed to have a normal, human relationship with ANYONE, EVER, according to their rules.

What a loving organisation, huh?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Honey, just a question, what is your reason for wanting to go back? My little Sister, and her Husband were dfed, before they got married, they are now married, and tried to get re-instated, they finally gave up, because they knew this religion does not have the "truth". Glad to say, my Sister celibrated her first Christmas. You might want to think about your choices. They are very limited, if you keep to what you say. There are alot more good men out there, that don't meet your criteria (being dfed witnesses), and I'm sorry to say this, but your probibly going to continue to stay lonely, as long as you have this un-reachable criteria.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Honey,

while df , according to jws, u cannot, assciate with other jw, xjw(for sure), other df peopel, ANYONE but your immedate family,( but only those in same household) who may or may not choose to associate with u. U are to spend your time contempalating what go u into trouble to begin with and stay in prayer to gain forgivenss. Any other course, if u tell the elders, will cause them to question your motives.To put it plainly, u are screwed. Until they reinstate u, which could be 6 months, if u go to all the meetings and humble yourself ((keep a downward cast to your eyes-u are a leper remember that)u are cut off form any human contact , except your immediate family, and that is only if they live with u.

My feeling is u have not been a jw too long and did not realize how controlling the jw are. Welcome to reality. u may not believe wht we are telling u, but really all u need do is ask an elder about this. but that will raise a red flag-they will wonder why u did not know this to begin with.

None of us are kidding,try and get reinsted and if u tell them u are dating df person, they will axe u.

jw mafia at its best.

btw, good luck,if u really want to stay a jw, endure the 6 months and be really sorry and then after u are back , try and find a relationship. Of course , any really spiritual bro will be put off that u have been df -that is the real world of jw.Maybe after a few yers of repentance, s spiritual bro will feel u are worthy.

Edited by - wednesday on 27 December 2002 16:51:56

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit