New Elders Handbook

by JEMIMAH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Hi everyone.
    I have just got back to England after a four week SD course at Brooklyn. During the course we got a look at the manuscript of the new unnamed ks01 Elders Manual, This time instead of just 3 chapters covering JC's there will be 7 covering everything you can think of and more. The book will be released to all serving Travelling Overseers and Service deck personnel in Aug 01 and all elders in Dec01 at the KMS .

As soon as I receive mine in Aug I will download any relevant points

one snippet I noticed now that instead of involving the CO on any anything Judicial, We are now directed to write to the Service Desk, It seems the Travelling Overseers get it wrong too many times!!!!!

• ianao
    ianao

Now why would an elder do that?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

I would not be suprised if they have a chapter on how to kick apostates out of the congregation.

• ianao
    ianao

How right you are Fred. I bet half of the whole book would be designed for that very purpose.

That's the first intelligent thing you've said in awhile Fred.

(patting fred on his virtual back.)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

interesting.

Thanks,

Path

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Thanks Ianao,

And I would not be suprised that they will have pictures in the book of how to hang them too.

• JAVA
    JAVA

JEMIMAH,

Thanks for the interesting report. You know, I'll bet it really ticks the Tower when they see posts like yours. Before they can distribute their secrete swill to the rank-n-file, it's up and running on the Internet. Jehovah has surely blessed us.

Fredhall,

It sounds like you're having anyother bad day in the Tower's neighborhood. Thanks for the chuckle anyway. It's always enlightening, and confirms our thoughts about the god you serve, the Watchtower Society. BTW Fred, do the brothers know how much time you spend on the Internet instead of selling Watchtowers?

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I am interesting in seeing how quickly the "Secret" book makes it to the Internet. (I guess mid-August)

7 whole chapters on JC's! Probably subdivided the section dealing with the differences between momentary touching, (bad) casual fondling (very bad) and full blown groping(supervery bad).

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• TR
    TR

Fred,

Just want to thank you for being on this forum. Your presence is instrumental to a site like this. Those that are questioning the bORG
    can see that you provide nothing of substance to defend the WTS.

Thanks again for your presence here.

TR

• JT
    JT

TR says:

Fred,

Just want to thank you for being on this forum. Your presence is instrumental to a site like this. Those that are questioning the bORG
    can see that you provide nothing of substance to defend the WTS.

Thanks again for your presence here

You are so correct, i find that many former jw can get bent out of shape when a "Fred" type puts up a post- but i take an entirely different position- Guys like Fred serve a very valuble service

they continue to confirm to those who left that they made the right choice

and for those who are not sure - as you highlighted he shows that the avg jw has very little of substance to add to real serious issues

he is the very type of jw that the Boys in Writing hate due to how foolish they make the org look- as if they needed his help in doing that - smile

great post
    just my 2

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit