GB Helper at the RC! ( Regional Convention )

by DATA-DOG 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A GB Helper was at the RC. This guy was decked out. Fancy expensive suit and cuff-linked shirt, super fancy cuff-links. A mega-fancy watch ( don't know the brand ) and YES....a super fancy pinkie ring!

His jewelry and watch were so shiny that they glimmered on the screen. His watch and pinkie ring looked like they were diamond coated. Then he gives a story about giving away his shoes in Malawi and the shoeless brother bowing down at his feet, both of them crying.

Whats with the pinky rings and watches?!!? Also, that story sounds fake.

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Malawi can be a pretty dangerous place. Maybe he was actually shoe-jacked by a local, and decided to put a more encouraging spin on the experience, to land a part at the convention.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Governing Body HELPER??Now they're not just writing about them in the abstract but they are puting in a P.A.?

Yup, they are definately gearing up for when the 'anointed'all die off.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Any pictures?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

No. No pics. I couldn't take any, but if the videos become available you can see it.

DD

• blondie
    blondie

Loved the shoe story...sounds like a "humble" man who loves to brag about his righteousness. Do you think he was doing a repair PR job? Sounds like this man.

(Luke 18:9-14) . . .But he spoke this illustration also to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and who considered the rest as nothing: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.’ 13 But the tax collector standing at a distance was not willing even to raise his eyes heavenward, but kept beating his breast, saying, ‘O God, be gracious to me a sinner.’ 14 I tell YOU, This man went down to his home proved more righteous than that man; because everyone that exalts himself will be humiliated, but he that humbles himself will be exalted.”

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    A dude gives away his used shoes. Audience applauds his generosity. This really must be the true religion.
  • antes8080
    antes8080

Dubs are so blind on how little they do to help.

And then there organization that actually help like this one: http://malawiproject.org/

That give more then a pair of shoes.

• Zoos
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

If giving away material possessions is a qualification for the "one true religion", Catholic missionaries have definitely qualified the RCC. Puh-lease, give us a break with the self righteous bullshit.

Zoos:

I got a good laugh out of that pic. Touché my friend, touché ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit