Happy 29th Birthday Valis!

by The_Bad_Seed 28 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Valis probably won't see this thread for 3 or 4 days...don't you think it will take him that long to recover from his partie(s)?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALIS

Tracy

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Laughing with Xenawarrior.........how many bdays does this guy get a year, anyway? LOL

• shera
    shera

Have a Happy Birthday Valis

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hmmmmmmmmm................

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=36497&site=3

Valis: "My birthday is in March"!

Seems this thread-starter is having a great time with Valis this year!!!

Enjoy your holidays, Valis.

j2bf

• Funchback
    Funchback

Happy b-day, dude.

• Princess
    Princess

29?????? I have three children, older than you. (and one younger.........hehehe)

Happy Birthday, Valis! (from Mulan and Bigred)

Happy Birthday (if it really is your birthday) from one of their older children.

Rachel

• Valis
    Valis

*LOLOLOLOL* You have all fallen prey to the antics of a very distrubred and disturbing child of Santa The Devil...You know I would never do anything so worldly as celebrating a birthday..seedy...you cheeky monkey, have you nothing better to do but play pranks on the guileless members of this sacred place? I do however appreciate the attempt to turn back time...I can just see it now...you're sitting by the computer with a tutu on (and diamond tiara) singing "Lets do the time warp.." just for me. Truly I'm touched from the top of my head all the way down to ye olde naughty bits...BTW, this coming year will be 32 for me...*wishing it was only 29*!!!! I will have my revenge!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Pisces" class

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Happy Birthday Valis!!!!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Happy Birthday VALIS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit