Why on earth do boys..............................

by Jesika 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hmmm.. Jess. My son is 17, and he's still doing it and laughing. When he was 2 years old, he ran around for a year saying "Caca, bootie, farted" and laughed. My mother really wanted to break him of that habit as she took him to the Kingdom Hall once a week. Hehheh.

I was raised with four boys, and I still think it's funny. <shrugs> Must be the tomboy in me! My favorites were when my little brother, who could do it on command, would let em roar during the prayer at the meetings. He invariably had the whole row in front of us cracking up.

Oh well, I do realize that it's impolite, but boys all do that nonsense. I just can't think of a way to stop them.

CG

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey Yiz you on a roll or something?? LOL (beans maybe? LOL)

Omie-------that was soooooooooooo funny!!!!!! I wish I coulda been there!!

Heaven, My sister and I were the same way. We would only force ourselves to burp if someone (usually in school) told us we couldn't do it. I found a way to "release" without odor or sound with yrs of practice LOL. I have been with my man for a yr now, and he has only heard me once----and I was in the bathroom so it doesn't count--lol.

My boyfriend (Alex) didn't used to "let go" in frount of me when we were just dating, but now-------oh brother!! You are lucky your man doesn't do it. I was cleared out of the bedroom a few days ago, and was afraid to light a candle to rid the odor for my safe return!!! LOL Well, we didn't blow up---LOL I had to light that candle!!!!

Jesika

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Hey Yiz you on a roll or something?? LOL (beans maybe? LOL)

How did you know????

Yizuman

• siegswife
    siegswife

I don't know why boys think that, but I'm starting to be concerned about my darlin' daughter who is becoming quite good at burping the alphabet. I think Sieg (or maybe one of her brothers?) has been giving her lessons when I'm not around.

• AlanF
    AlanF

It's like marketing people say: If you can't fix it, feature it.

AlanF

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am sitting here minding my own business with the dog at my feet. What is that nasty smell? The dog is farting silent but deadly farts. The dog is a male. I am beginning to see a connection...

Robyn

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I am sitting here minding my own business with the dog at my feet. What is that nasty smell? The dog is farting silent but deadly farts. The dog is a male. I am beginning to see a connection...

Robyn

Good doggie! Here's a Scooby Snack!

Yizuman

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

ahhh-- they do it because "they can"..... it's a man thing.

Hill-- ya' know why farts smell?

Jessika- I don't know, why?

Hill- so deaf folks (sorry Yiz) can enjoy them too

Lineman- Can we swing by the gas station on the way to the job boss?

Line Foreman- Why?

Lineman- I have to take a dump

Line Forman- sorry- just work it out in farts.

________________________________________________________________-

HB ( gender confused cause he doesn't fart enough class)

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Good doggie! Here's a Scooby Snack!

Yizu,

You are an evil, evil man! I'm sending this doggy to your house.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 31 December 2002 9:33:18

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yizu,

You are an evil, evil man! I'm sending this doggy to your house.

Robyn

Oh goodie! I have a doggie coming to play with the neighborhood!

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit