Jacksons giving a bloody witness!!!!!!!!!!!

by umbertoecho 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    I can't believe this crap, Jackson is giving a witness to Stewart......Oh please no...........
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Well he's gotta get his time in! lol
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I think he's trying to put everyone to sleep so he can sneak away.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    I believe he's counting triple-time for this one. . .
  • kairos
    kairos

He'll be stopped.

Then he'll lie and they will expose him in public.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

I think Angus may be using the "give them enough rope" principal. He is just lining things up, based on the hearings in the past week, my guess is he know where he is going.

• kairos
    kairos

And GJ said he didn't read the transcripts or follow along either.

How can that be true, this is the most important thing he has ever been asked to do?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

kairos - "And GJ said he didn't read the transcripts or follow along either..."

If that's really true, then he doubly deserves what's coming...

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I starting laughing when he almost immediately took on the demeanor of giving a talk from the stage, or at certain points trying to use the scriptures to argue points with a skeptical householder.

I also wonder if part of his attitude/demeanor was for the benefit of any active JWs that were watching. Knowing that any JW with Internet access could potentially watch every word, he may be trying to protect and perpetuate his "stage face". After all, I guarantee that almost every person watching it online was either a current or former JW. Can't break character too much!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

respectful_observer - "I starting laughing when he almost immediately took on the demeanor of giving a talk from the stage, or at certain points trying to use the scriptures to argue points with a skeptical householder..."

Honestly, I think that's the only way these guys know how to talk to a group.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit