Bikerchic Does It!

by onacruse 48 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Last word?? hehehe

Bring it on!!!!!! I have a snow blower!!

You are a truly evil man ring

XW

• ring
    ring

You are a truly evil man ring

yes.....but an evil man who will finish the evening with 15 posts to spare

ring

....who forgot that he didnt own a snowblower when he prayed for more snow

• Shytears
    Shytears

Yeahhhh! go bikerchic (((((hugs))))

~Laura~

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hooray for Katie! Woohoo!!

I reached my posting limit last week for the first time the night I made Jedi. It about killed me to not be able to chatter on about it.

I look forward to more of your posts and the day you receive your light saber. I am having so much fun with mine--none of my critters are talking back to me anymore. They know the force is with me

Love ya, Katie.

Robyn

PS: Are you and Craig getting excited? Less than a week to go......

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

CONGRATULATIONS, KATIE!!!!! It's a rare day that I reach my limit!!! Quite an accomplishment!

Dottie, of the fluffernutter class

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh my! I have so many friends who share in the posting limit frienzy, woohooooo this is fun!

Now back to more serious matters...(yeah right me queen of fluff) Thanks so much Robyn for the light saber news, WOW I can feel the power, no really ona has the power ...blush! Yes I am getting really excited, just did the final arrangements to the big Vegas doo-whop! Can't wait!! Vegas here we come!

Thanks too Windy......and I got you email, any color really surprise me and you will send the patern too? Awesome! I promise I won't undercut your business! lol

(((((((((hugseveryone))))))))

Katie (in a bit of a mood today) YIPEEEEE!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am so excited for you and Craig,,,,,,,,,,, that is my wish one day to renew my vows with my old man in Vegas, just the two of us,,,,,,,,, well maybe a witness or two, then have a big pow wow with all you fine apostates.

Here a song I am dedicating to you and Craig.........it is by Faith Hill.

"Hey baby, let's go to Vegas, leave the single life behind, hey baby let's go to Vegas, bet on love and .......... darn forgot the next word......... oh well you get the idea.

Hope all of your dreams come true in Vegas,,,,,,,,,,, I know you will be the happiest bride in the world. Love you both, Dede

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((Dede)))))))))))))

Thanks so much that means a lot to Craig and me for you to wish us so much happiness and dedicate a song to us! I like Faith Hill and I'll go to Kazza and look up the song, one more to add to our collection of love songs we like.

We'll tell you all about Vegas and when you and WT are ready to go maybe we can offer some advise.lol

Katie a happy, happy bride to be!

• simplesally
    simplesally

So did you get married in Vegas??????

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Sally:

So did you get married in Vegas??????

Yes we sure did! December 25, 2002, here is a post about it:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/44209/1.ashx

Wow reading that brought it all back, I still feel the same about Craig today too!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit