Bikerchic Does It!

by onacruse 48 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

just didn't know that they did it in Vegas........

Oh! We did, we did!

Kate (shameless, shameless............. we didn't do it there first, TMI)

• Odrade
    Odrade

I wanna get married in Tahoe....

dammit! I'm already married!

.....didn't really think that one thru...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Odrade;

LOL, you can honeymoon there ya know 2nd or 3rd or heck it's would probably be like your umteenth honeymoon.

I agree Tahoe is a beautiful place, and Reno is so close!

Kate

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I remember this post and it sure didn't like it had been almost two years ago

I'm right with you Shari. Holy cow, this just seems like yesterday!

I'd forgotton all about the flying pigs avatar. Craig, didn't you used to have Goofy as your avatar?

Chris

• Odrade
    Odrade

mmm. honeymoon. lol! we're taking a little trip to Vanc. B.C. sometime in the next few weeks... Tahoe later.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Chris:

I'd forgotton all about the flying pigs avatar. Craig, didn't you used to have Goofy as your avatar?

Yeah this was one of the flying pig avatars I had the other one xenawarrior always made fun of she thought it looked like the pigs were humping each other, lol! I think it turned her on! That was in the days of animated avatars, wish we had them back. *hint,hint....Simon!

Craig did have Goofy as his avatar in fact he told me he looked like Goofy too with big puffy cheeks. All the way to the airport when I went to first meet him I kept picturing Goofy cuz I hadn't ever seen a picture of him! Talk about "Love is blind" LOL. Awww such sweet memories and wonderful people to share them with. I love you guys!

Kate

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

mmm. honeymoon. lol! we're taking a little trip to Vanc. B.C. sometime in the next few weeks... Tahoe later.

Odrade good idea, it will be a lot cooler in B.C. this time of year! Have fun!

Kate

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LMAO !!!! I'm tellin ya Kate- those pigs were not flying

This was a very fun thread to read again !!! Thank you Sally for bringing it back up !!!

*thwacks ona*

• onacruse
    onacruse

xw:

*thwacks ona*

Geez! Between you and Trav, I have no peace! LOLOL

Ahhhhh, the good old days; yes, very fond memories, and good times still.

And if I may wax a bit philosophical here: There's every good reason for each of us to force ourselves past the limitations of being an exJW (whether self-imposed, or otherwise), and just take life by the horns, and ride the ride. In that respect:

Hillbilly, if you will pardon my sharing this...it may have been a p/m, I can't remember. But, the essence of your remark to me was that you admired me for my courage in just making a decision, and going with it.

Kate and I are not remarkable in that respect. Many, many people on this db have made equally, and possibly bigger, life-changing decisions.

My regards, and most sincere personal respects, go out to everyone here who has challenged themselves in a similar manner.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit