I'm boiling the oil and digging a moat

by cruzanheart 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Oh cruzanheart, ugh! I have a Witness who works near me. I celebrate my birthday and Christmas right in front of her. She did ask me one time if I was active, I said no, I had left it, and that was that...I guess because she's not much of a Witness anyway.

• metatron
    metatron

Since your co-worker brought it up, reply "I appreciate your desire for a peaceable
    work place, so if you don't shun me, I certainly won't cause trouble for anyone else"

metatron

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

You never mentioned how long you were a witness ,the less you say to her the better it will be for you,

you should have asked her where she received her information from that it could be constuded as gossip allso that anyway, it is no concern of hers what you do , dont open the door to them if they arrive set the dog on them,remember this ( SHE USED A TELEPHONE TO CONTACT YOU ) THERFORE SOMEONE ELSE WAS PROBABLY LISTENING TO YOUR CONVERSATION ) be carefull

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Nina)))))

Congrats on telling that JW what was on your mind. Soon it will be all over. I wish you well and hope that you will update the forum as to what happens.

Love,

Robyn

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Its up to you now, to personally take it upon yourself to SEEK OUT that JW office mate of yours and make her life a living hell this side of Armageddon :) Leave garage sale items around her desk too invoking demons. roflroflroflr

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

((((((((hugs)))))) cruzanheart,

You know she realy made more trouble for herself then you making that call. your work place is more "Worldly" people's domain. If people find out she is shunning you they will give her hell! It is so immature....remeber grade school...."I'm not talking to you anymore....you wont share your barbie doll!"

Work is YOUR territory much more then it is hers.

by the way....do you plan to put up gargiols too?

ciao 4 now

Agape,

Utopian_Raindrops

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No gargoyles - just bassets! We own two basset hounds, an old one and a puppy, who for some reason scare the snot out of the pizza delivery guy. I think he's read "Hound of the Baskervilles" one too many times.

Thanks for all of the support, my friends! I've already spread the phone call story to select people at work, who were profoundly shocked, so I don't think JWs are going to make any points with this one. And, coincidentally (NOT!), this morning I had a phone call from a person in the congregation I'm supposed to be going to, to find out if my kids can come and play with her kids this evening. Let's see, the last time she did that was way back in February or March and then I think it was just because she was feeling guilty because I'd had her kids over so many times. Jackson is sick so I bowed out gracefully. Besides, Miss Ladybug (the puppy) has had surgery today to remove the equipment needed for producing puppies, so I think we're all going to play Florence Nightingale to her and Jackson this evening. Prednisone for one and pain meds for the other!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit