Why won't they simply change policy on sex offenders? Will they?

by punkofnice 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freddo
    freddo
    Why won't they change? - Money.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Sofia Lose.

Try not to think that way if possible. You know there is usually a time when all sorts of revelations come out, on every level of our society. I can't lose faith for one second. I refuse to lose faith.

Please have some faith in the very basic good that resides in people. I know we read all about the bad as it seems to be all that is "newsworthy". But don't forget those billions who are good and although they are not in the media, it doesn't mean they, we, you..are without the power to effect changes.

Don't fall into listlessness.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I have a small group of psychologists who have become interested in this religion and the evidence that came to light. Two psychiatrists are now more than ever curious about the reasons for certain "seemingly unfixable problems" they have encountered with young adult witness people and teenagers. These were in health care for vague reasons and depressions that really got so bad, they self harmed and a few died.

I have been very busy in my part of the world......Don't care what anyone thinks JW wise anymore...Just doing my bit. Printing out testimony, called four Women's Health Centres with information and links............Sometimes it takes a while, but someone will come across a confusing case, sometime and go Ah!! Who was that mad bitch who called that day talking about a RC, and where's her bloody number......oh! Here's the link and the testimony she posted...........small steps and giant leaps of faith, to be real corny

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good for you Umber.

Healthcare is something that needs addressing with JWs.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Superficial charm, insincerity, egocentricity, manipulativeness, grandiosity, lack of empathy, exploitativeness, independence, rigidity, stubbornness, & dictatorial tendencies. Thats why they will do what ever it takes to get out of it, cause nobody tell`s them what to do, right. Got ask yourself what the hell their hiding, cause they are hiding something that's for sure nothing adds up.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Anyone read Paul Babiak & Robert d. Hare`s book, SNAKES IN SUITS when psychopaths go to work? fully recommend it.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Sabin - I have long suspected that a member or members or all of the governing body of jehovah's witnesses are paedophiles themselves.......hence they make rules to protect themselves. Can't prove it but it makes sense to me.
  • Vidiot
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Punkofnice...

Occam's Razor, after all.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Vid - Razor. I need a shave. I've really let myself go lately. I guess there comes a time when you lose interest in everything....and when you lose interest in yourself you have to admit the WBT$ has won out over you.

The WBT$ will do anything for money. My only hope is to do what I can to help others to see that the WBT$ doesn't need money if Jehovah(tm) is looking after them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit