Best of 2002/and what your glad to see go

by meadow77 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Well, Ladies...if everyone else loves low-rise jeans, I guess they can't be that bad. I'll just have to wait for summer to roll around again. (Low-rise shorts are actually great because they can't really be too short like pants can be )

• TR
    TR

Sorry Orbit, I'll have to see a pic of you in your jeans to make the call on whether they look good on you or not.

TR- anxiously waiting for pic, class

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I'll be glad to see telemarketing finally go away.. the FTC is making it so if you put yourself on the Do Not Call list, you can't get any telemarketing calls legally. $11000 fine. Glad they finally are doing something about it. I hate it especially when yer sittin down to dinner and the phone rings. Grrrrr....

I am not glad that the Sopranos is going away for the season. <sigh.. sob>

Country Girl

• bay64me
    bay64me

I'm glad to see the back of the immense guilt I was feeling earlier on in the year

I am looking forward to a new year in every aspect, mostly freedom from fear and subordination.

• detective
    detective

Are low rise jeans those pants with about two inches from the waist to the crotch? You know, the ones that sit so low on the arse that chickies are now showing more crack than plumbers? If so, I'm not liking those pants.

• Princess
    Princess

Only the women who shouldn't wear low rise jeans show crack...and too many rolls.

I'm bringing out my low rise shorts next week for my Hawaii trip!

Aloha

Rachel

• detective
    detective

Wow, Princess!! RRRRRrrrrr. Cat fight material there.
    Well, I'm not overweight and I have no rolls of fat. But, despite that fact, those pants with super low waists look pretty bad on me. Additionally, I don't think they look particularly good on a variety of people (some, who, apparently don't know that those pants just don't suit everybody). Unfortunately, that's about all that's out there right now unless you want to shop the grandma racks, which I'm not interested in. I like the pants that have waists just a little below the natural waistline, but any lower and... um, no.

I'm sure it's much easier to just assume I'm rather pudgy and unpleasant looking...

meow.

• LDH
    LDH

Orbiting,

I'm with YOU on the low rise thing. I'm 5"11", and if I wanted to look like I'd borrowed my twelve year old's pants, I would borrow them. (and not waste $40 or more on "floods")

Lisa

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Best - all the bickering/fighting/insulting on this board. It proves that nothing gets accomplished. Thank you, all volunteers

for your wholehearted participation in this study.

Glad to see go - See "Best"

• Princess
    Princess
    Wow, Princess!! RRRRRrrrrr. Cat fight material there.
    Well, I'm not overweight and I have no rolls of fat. But, despite that fact, those pants with super low waists look pretty bad on me. Additionally, I don't think they look particularly good on a variety of people (some, who, apparently don't know that those pants just don't suit everybody).

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa..... didn't mean for it to sound that way. Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just referring to the fact that so many people get dressed and never look in the mirror. There is a lot of stuff that looks bad on me, so I don't wear it. I love low rise jeans. They don't look good on a LOT of people.

if I wanted to look like I'd borrowed my twelve year old's pants, I would borrow them

HUH? What is that supposed to mean? I hope you are referring to the height difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit