Best of 2002/and what your glad to see go

by meadow77 23 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

I'm watching this show on VH1. The hosts are Adrianna and Christopher from the Sopranos! They declared the end to certain things from 2002. My personal favorite was that people using cell phones will no longer be allowed to use the phrase "can you hear me now" Amen Brother. Anyway, so here's a little poll of my own. What/Who do you think was great about/in 2002, and what will you be glad to see go, or what do you hope will go away?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Anything regarding Anna Nicole Smith

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I am waiting for low-rise jeans to go out of style. I am 5'10" and those pants just weren't designed with tall people in mind. If I pull them up high enough to cover my bum, they don't even reach my ankles; if I let them hang...well, we all know what that looks like!

So, Orbit says Down With Low-Rise Jeans - The Worst Idea of 2002.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

if I let them hang...well, we all know what that looks like!

*innocently, like the lamb eyeamb* I can't think what that looks like, could you show me?

• Princess
    Princess

I love my Levis Superlow jeans! I'd hate to see them go out of style so soon. Go to the website and see if they make them in talls.

Rachel

• meadow77
    meadow77

I guess some will say that I'm getting old, but I don't get the dirty jean thing. I think I would like to see the return of clothing that looks washed.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Amen to superlow jeans!!

As far as I'm concerned, that is the best of 2002!! Because of superlows I now can wear jeans/pants comfortably. I love them!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm all for the ladies in super low cut jeans Blouses to match, too

Now, if only I can remember why

For me, the best part of 2002 was finalizing the divorce from the JW wife and my final cord to the Watchtower. Next, and certainly not lessor, was getting involved with such a sweet wonderful woman as I have, even if only online right now.

Lew W

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Best part of 2002 - finding this forum

Glad to see go - the lying, hypocritical, bigoted, egomanical, micro-managing Jehovah's Witnesses

• Debz
    Debz

hey I`ll be glad to see out 2002....lots of horrible things......ROll on 2003.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit