My Job Interview Today

by Yizuman 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I LOVE my book of Home Remedies........it is an older edition by the editors of Prevention Magazine. I use it often.......

I found this site too:

http://burn.ucsd.edu/remedies.htm

• blondie
    blondie

Yizuman, finally, a topic I am an expert on, psoriasis.

First, are you going to a dermatologist. Psorasis is very unique, not like any other skin condition. It is a case of your skin cells growing too fast. Normally, it takes about 29 days to get from the bottom to the top of your skin. Psorasis takes 3 to 4 days and is usually red because of the quick growth.

I use Dovonex on the areas off my face. This is a Vitamin D ointment that can only be obtained through a prescription. The cortisone products can be too harsh on the face and Dovonex is not recommended for the more tender skin on the face. There is a Vitamin A prescription cream too. A dermatologist can confirm if it is psoriasis and determine which product is best on your face. There are some medications like Methotrexate that can be used for severe cases but this medication has some severe side effects.

I hope you find something that works.

Blondie

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Blondie - Yizuman, finally, a topic I am an expert on, psoriasis.

Oh happy, happy, joy, joy!

First, are you going to a dermatologist. Psorasis is very unique, not like any other skin condition. It is a case of your skin cells growing too fast. Normally, it takes about 29 days to get from the bottom to the top of your skin. Psorasis takes 3 to 4 days and is usually red because of the quick growth.

Haven't been to a dermatologist in a long time since I was last dianostic with Psoriasis.
    Yeah, like them little repair guys going into overtime and doesn't know when to quit.

I use Dovonex on the areas off my face. This is a Vitamin D ointment that can only be obtained through a prescription. The cortisone products can be too harsh on the face and Dovonex is not recommended for the more tender skin on the face. There is a Vitamin A prescription cream too. A dermatologist can confirm if it is psoriasis and determine which product is best on your face. There are some medications like Methotrexate that can be used for severe cases but this medication has some severe side effects.

Oh cool, gonna look into that.

I hope you find something that works.

Yeah me too. Thanks!

Excuse me while I go to the

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hiya Yizuman--

Have read of your trials in attempting to find more employment, your depression and your financial woes. It's so encouraging to see that you have had an interview at last! Sometimes it just seems as when everything is looking really bad, something or someone comes along and makes it a little bit brighter! I'm glad you got a suit, your sister was very generous! Even if it's from Goodwill, sometimes they have some really great stuff there... I love going there and rootin around! Good luck, Yiz.. I am sure you're gonna be just fine! Looks like you're well on your way.

Psoriasas: I've read that Evening of Primrose oil can help in this department. You can get that at Wal Mart. It also helps with PMS.. but I'm sure you don't have to deal with that. <grin>

Country Girl

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Country Girl - Hiya Yizuman--

Howdy!

Have read of your trials in attempting to find more employment, your depression and your financial woes. It's so encouraging to see that you have had an interview at last! Sometimes it just seems as when everything is looking really bad, something or someone comes along and makes it a little bit brighter! I'm glad you got a suit, your sister was very generous! Even if it's from Goodwill, sometimes they have some really great stuff there... I love going there and rootin around! Good luck, Yiz.. I am sure you're gonna be just fine! Looks like you're well on your way.

I hope so, given some vibes I had received from the interview, it's kinda shakey, but we'll see. I'll keep everyone posted.

Psoriasas: I've read that Evening of Primrose oil can help in this department. You can get that at Wal Mart. It also helps with PMS.. but I'm sure you don't have to deal with that. <grin>

Lotsa cool info from everyone,

Cheers!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yiz

Well congratulations on at least getting an interview. Sometimes you gotta crawl before you walk. If it doesn't work out at that agency, then it's probably better for you. Otherwise he might not send you on the best prospects for you, or perhaps not even call you for a job. Hang in there, you're going to find what you need. Just keep trying.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Big Tex - Well congratulations on at least getting an interview. Sometimes you gotta crawl before you walk. If it doesn't work out at that agency, then it's probably better for you. Otherwise he might not send you on the best prospects for you, or perhaps not even call you for a job. Hang in there, you're going to find what you need. Just keep trying.

Yeah I'll just keep trying....speaking of walking. I think I got a blister from walking in these Sunday shoes that I haven't worn in years. OUCH! I need to get a better pair somewhere.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Also I noticed his judging eyes looking at my psorisis

Believe it or not, a tanning bed works wonders for that.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Well, today is not a good day. A power surge killed my alarm clock (bed shaker hooked up to a digital clock plugged to the wall) and caused my alarm clock to reset itself and it was blinking when I woke up. I slept WAY past work time this morning. I got to work as fast as I could, only to be told by the Store Manager to go home because I am late. Apparently I may lose my job as a result of this.

I missed to many days of work at Wal-Mart and it's not looking good at all. Being sick alot and having depression that at times makes me sick as a puppy. The depression that I am suffering from is what my main number one problem is what caused me to miss work alot. I am taking Paxel for it. I have tried many different kinds of depression medication and alot of them don't work very well for me.

I am worried that I may lose my job. So, I will have to wait and see how things go when I speak to the Store Manager tomorrow.

I hope I get hired through the Agency and keep the income coming to support myself. I also think that a change of a job would help benefit my depression as well since I am burning out working in a retail business enviroment for 20 years.

Wish me luck guys.

Oh, I did get the 2 business references and emailed them to my interviewer today. So, we'll see how this works out from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit