New to JW and looking for the right associations.

by sunflwergirl420 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sunflwergirl420
    sunflwergirl420

Hi!! I have been studying to become a Witness for about 1yr now and am doing what I can to become clean to be baptised. Unfortunately almost all of my friends were bad associations and I don't deal with them anymore. I am looking for people to chat with who have the same goals in mind that I do.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Welcome Sunflowergirl. You've certainly come to the right place! Please stick around....

The Pope

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hi, sunflwer!

Welcome! Please share with us what your goals are? That would be neat. My goals are to lose weight and become filthy-rich!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome sunflwergirl! We certainly won't spoil your useful habits around here.

Katie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome, sunflwer!

Perhaps you would like to share with us what you've found the most interesting as you've studied over this last year?

Craig

• Mac
    Mac

C'mon guys!

Are we gonna tell her or not?

mac

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

OK Mac I guess your're right. I'll tell her...

Sunflowergirl, a lot of people here secretly listen to The Ketchup Song. I'm sorry, but its true...

The Pope

• onacruse
    onacruse

sunflwergirl, my question is sincere and honest! My entire family has been lifelong Jehovah's Witnesses. I was a baptized JW for 38 years...pioneer, Bethelite, ministerial servant. And there are a LOT of friends on this board who have WAY more experience than I do.

Most of us are no longer JWs.

But again, I sincerely ask: Perhaps you would like to share with us what you've found the most interesting as you've studied over this last year?

You will get honest and meaningful responses here.

Craig

• Mac
    Mac

Pope,

LMAO.................I didn't intend for you to be that blunt!!!!!!!!!

mac, of the break it to them gently class

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I hardly believe she's telling the truth, considering the Pot reference in her user name. 420 being what I'm talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit