OJ makes me sick

by hannibal 46 Replies latest social physical

• hannibal
    hannibal

Did anyone see OJ simpson on ESPN last night?

Dan Patrick interveiwed that scumbag.Dan asked him...

ya, so do you still spend money trying to find nicoles killer?

OJ....no I spend money on my kids, there are a couple investigaters

that donate time but hes kinda wacko, he keeps coming up will all

these diferent ideas.

I'm watching this just thinking, no kidding. That guy makes me sick.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It's been 8 years since Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman were brutally murdered by O.J. Look at the evidence, it's there. I think he even moved to Florida to avoid paying some of the judgment against him in the civil suit brought by the Brown's and Goldman's. He gets a really nice pension from the NFL, and spends most of his time playing golf. I always thought O.J. was guilty, no innocent man would run like he did. It's hard to believe it's been 8 years...

• heathen
    heathen

yes , the only reason he got away with it is because a cop used the N word so it was real easy for them to call him a racist when in fact the LA police were known to turn away from situations involving nichole being brutalized .What a crock !!!!!!!!! they spend all that time and money to convict a guy who had already threatened to kill her and was recorded saying this over the phone and we don't even get a life sentence . Then to even make the whole thing more of a sham they find him guilty in a civil suit .

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Personally I think he is guilty. He acted like a criminal and the cops acted unprofessional. I blame the cops.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Hannibal!

I totally hear you. The other day there was some funny thing on the radio: apparently OJ is having trouble getting custody of his kids from his in-laws; they quoted his remarks about how screwed up the US judicial system is..... Hahahhhahahahahahahahahah what a dope.

Miss seeing you and that other guy, the uninterested one...

love, lauralisa

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Hannibal!

double posts are not my fault. It's Farkel's fault.

Edited by - lauralisa on 17 December 2002 21:29:14

• Farkel
    Farkel

: ya, so do you still spend money trying to find nicoles killer?

He most certainly is! He's got a whole bunch of young beautiful blondes looking for the killer, and he spends countless hours on golf courses all over the place, being convinced that the murderer hangs around golf courses. Of course, he IS right about that!

He spent what little money he had trying to find the only OTHER guy besides him who had bought a pair of those size 13 exotic shoes (of which only 220 or so pairs were ever sold) where the foot prints were found in all the blood at the crime scene. I'm SURE that other guy who bought the only other pair of shoes in that size, style and from that exact manufacturer is the guy who did it, aren't you?

By the way, I've read all the significant books on this subject. Darden's was pretty good, Shapiro's was so-so (Shapiro now admits he's convinced OJ did it), and so is that rocket scientist "Kato" Kaelin, but the absolutely definitive book on this subject was written by the de facto BEST attorney in the USA: Vincent Bugliosi. Yep, he's even better than Gerry Spence. In fact, he beat Spence in a mock trial of Lee Harvey Oswald. Bugliosi is a genius of logic and deductive thought. "Helter Skelter" was his first book and it is a masterpiece. Also "And the Sea Shall Tell" by him is a (true) masterpiece of detective work and logic. Bugliosi defended in this case and won, despite unbelievable odds. And his client was innocent.

Anyway, his book on the OJ case is called "Outrage" and it is a MUST READ for anyone who wants to know all the facts about the case. Bugliosi excoriates everyone: Lance Ito, Marsha Clark, Chris Darden, the cops, the so-called "Dream Team" and the jury. Had Bugliosi prosecuted this case, OJ would be resting nicely in under six feet of dirt in Forest Lawn today, IMHO.

I highly recommend it.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 17 December 2002 21:32:4

• larc
    larc

Farkel, I watched most of the trial. What a travesty of justice that was. I bought and only read one book on the subject. It was a book about the second trial written by the prosecuting attorney. He hated OJ with a passion, and he set out to destroy him, which he did in court. Up until the OJ trial, I did have some belief in the system. A friend of mine always said, "money talks and bullshit walks." I did not want to believe that, but after the OJ trial I had no choice.

• meadow77
    meadow77

A man is on his way home from work one afternoon in LA and he's stopped in traffic and thinks, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual, we're not even moving." He notices a police officer walking down the highway in between the cars and he rolls down his window and says, "Excuse me officer, what's the hold up?" "O.J. just found out the verdict, he's all depressed. He's lying down in the middle of the highway and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and light himself on fire. He just doesn't have $8.5 million dollars for the Goldmans. I'm walking around taking up a collection for him." The man says,"Oh really, how much have you collected so far?" "So far....about ten gallons."

Edited by - meadow77 on 17 December 2002 21:55:16

Edited by - Simon on 19 December 2002 2:41:18

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

OJ is innocent. . . hehe

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 17 December 2002 22:3:47

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit