Where is VALIS ?

by Celia 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

VALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my brother who keeps his self in trouble, how the hell are you son?

• Xena
    Xena

Darn it he escaped AGAIN.....

oooooohhhhh Valis....

come on don't be scared....

I won't hurt you....

MUCH....

• Valis
    Valis

All this speculation...hedgehogs riding motocycles and drinking beer w/smurfs....I am so busted..*LOL*...Valis is good, I've just finished my semester and don't have to return to work until Jan 13th. Plenty of time to get into trouble. Last several I've been doing some computer work for a perv um I mean purveyor of fine adult toys in anticipation of an exhibition and adult toy convention set for this evening. eheh...I will keep you all informed..

Xena...be careful what you ask for....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm wondering how many miles he has put on his shadow!! (that was the name of your bike, right?)

Miss you Valis.

j2bf

• Celia
    Celia

Thank you Valis. So glad to know you're still around. You're not my secret Santa, are you ?

• Valis
    Valis
    You're not my secret Santa, are you ?

No but I could be you Secret satan if you'd like..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Secret Satan" class

• Celia
    Celia

OK, Valis, Now I know you received the cookies, you said so much in chat. But how do they taste, after spending 5 days in a box from VT to TX ? Don't be afraid, you won't hurt my feelings. I need to know !

• Valis
    Valis

Celia...the cookies are awesome! I think you made me cappocino and raspberry filling ones right? yes they are yummy as I broke down and tried both. Putting them in a tin was the perfect idea for keeping them from getting squished or becomeing stale...Thank you very much and merry Chriestmas to you. Wacth your mail box..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Cookie Monster" class

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Hey Valis,

What's up dude? Haven't seen you in a while. Of course it would help if I would show up. I need to pay the overbeer a visit and of course bring a cold sacrifice. Ice cold.

• Valis
    Valis

tyydyy...son you do need to come and see me. And yes, spiritual food is alwyas appreciated on a shepparding visit. Call me when you wanna make plans and come up and party like rock stars..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit