Where is VALIS ?

by Celia 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Where is Valis ?????

I haven't seen any post from him in the last 4 or 5 days... I sent him an e-mail and he hasn't answered yet... Anyone knows ? Gone skiing or something ?

Edited by - Celia on 17 December 2002 18:46:58

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Travis was in chat today so he is around.......

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

He did post the other day in the Adult section ... go take a look.

• Celia
    Celia

Thanks Scooter.... Hmmmm.... Why doesn't he answer my e-mail

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

He might be tending to his hedgehogs,,,,,,,,,,, or they could have overtaken him and have buried him deep within his closet. I told him to feed them more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

He could be licking some toads... or, kissing some frogs...

I always get those two things mixed up

{{{Valis}}}}}

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I heard he was abducted by smurfs and they took him to that little village with them. I'll bet the beer drinking out of their little mugs just takes a bit longer so maybe that's what is taking so long for his return although I heard that he's taken up with Sassette so he may not return.

*getting a visual of Valis on his motorcycle chasing after Gargamel- dreads flying in the breeze*

XW

• Englishman
    Englishman

Valis is safe and sound and underwater in my fishtank.

I have always had valis plants submerged into the substrate at the base of my fresh water tank.

Sometimes, I even plant TWISTED VALIS!

Englishman.

• Celia
    Celia

Guys, you crack me up... Valis has not answered yet though...

• Valis
    Valis

Deaest Smurfette....I have not recieved my cookies, but fully intended to contact you when they arrived. So sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, but how could I possibly do such a thing? Take care dearest Celia and be watchful...one never knows what will land in your mail box..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer if the "Adoration of Saint Smurfette" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit