Who really is the faithful and discreet slave?

by quincemyles 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brandnew
    brandnew
    The fabulous 7 are going to go to heaven and ask....."WHERES MY SHIT JEHOOBER", ..!!!!!! And then the whole adam and eve process is gonna start all over again....😂
  • brandnew
    brandnew

And anthony morris...."notice no capitals.....he dont deserve em.......

Will be flying throughout paradise checking the tightness of every man and womens pants......or are chicks gonna be able to ware pants? Ok headache comin on..😠

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I go with OUTLAW on this. It's just a story, nothing more. Just like one of Aesop's fables.

If it were more than a piece of fiction with a moral tagged on, it certainly has no connection with their holinesses the watchtower popes.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I am at work and don't have access to my Watchtower CD but I recall his last name was either Ribonowicz or Ribinowicz.

Rub a Dub

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

the same with the little flock - Jesus was speaking with the 12

Also in Luke 22:29, where jw's read "covenant for a kingdom", no other translation has the word "covenant" there.

The disciples were fighting who would be the greatest, and Jesus calmed them down: don't worry, my Father gave me the kingdom, and I assign it to you, the 12 of you will judge the 12 tribes of Israel.

And if you look in revelation chapter 21 or 22, the new Jerusalem has 12 gates with the apostles' names on each of them.

But the JW's say that God took the kingdom from the Jews to give it to them ... would God exchange some pharisees for other pharisees?

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Sorry for yelling, but.....WE ALL ARE THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE. it's just a parable, nothing more, nothing less.

Be a good person in life, thats it...just be the best person you could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit