What Was THE Straw That Broke Your "Camel'...

by Francois 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    they will share their big macs and fries with me.

Now...you know they aren't allowed to bring food from outside vendors into their assembly and that they have explicit instructions from the body to pack a light lunch.....

YOU KNOW THAT !!!!

*****walks away mumbling............

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    Mine was all the stupid counsel about staying single and childless in this system of things. I wanted to have a family and knew in my heart it was a very normal desire and that I should not have to feel guilty about it.

Similarly, mine was about education and the need for it to support my family.

I was already well on my way out, and didn't care about meeting attendance or anything else JW when I decided that I needed to get some skilz if I was going to survive. Had a pair of twin elders in my home damn near every other weekend telling me I was wasting my time, that the end was so close, and that I'd never realize any benefit to going....one even told me point blank, "I'm in the business you're trying to get into and I can tell you, you'll never make more than the minimum wage when you finish".

That was it for me. I resolved that I'd never seriously be engaged in anything JW again that I found this place and others like it and confirmed my suspicions that the WTBS and JW were as full of shit as one could get.

• Phil
    Phil
    Mine was all the stupid counsel about staying single and childless in this system of things. I wanted to have a family and knew in my heart it was a very normal desire and that I should not have to feel guilty about it.95stormfront

95stormfront

Is there any info published by the WTS that spells out the counselling you mention above. I never realized that when my daughter said that she did not want any children at the early stages of her indoctrination. Is any fo this type info available on the web thru the WTS web site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit