GB member Geoffrey Jackson is lying!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 100 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "He says that the GB has made changes in response to sex abuse court cases they are dealing with.

Sure they have.

If by "making changes", they mean "staunchly reiterated"...

• Stealth
    Stealth

Jackson said the Governing Body were the ""Guardians of Doctrine". GOD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wonder why the RC didn't have the nerve to summon the POPE to explain Catholic policies ....SimonSays

During a Royal Commission Investigation about the WBT$ and Jehovahs Witnesses?..

.................................Image result for your an idiot

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Oh yeah? The Monroe Doctrine, the Doctrine of predestination, etc ... which or what "Doctrine" ?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    I wonder why the RC didn't have the nerve to summon the POPE to explain Catholic policies ....SimonSays

Lol! Well, that is an easy one. They didn't have to.

The Catholic Church response is different than the WTS pope circle has displayed.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/429520001/new-catholic-tribunal-formed

And besides, if the minion elders and the branch boys had told the truth to begin with, maybe Pope Geoffery could have stayed home.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I wonder if Angus will point out that WT has disfellowshipped people like Barbara for pointing out the flaws of WT policy.

Turn. Now Angus has pointed out that WT calls the need for correction to be apostate lies.

Jacko is trying to talk his way out of a corner.

Edit to add: Strangely, this post just suddenly appeared on this thread, although I had written it last night during the live broadcast. But it never appeared on the thread last night. Now it's reappeared like magic. Must be the work of demunz!

• alcyone
    alcyone

Q. Is that something that you foresee might happen ‐ in
    other words, that an apology at least be considered?
    A. The Governing Body has apologised on other matters, so
    for me to say ‐ I can't speak collectively for everybody,
    but we have apologised on things in the past, in other
    areas, so it is perceivable.

Do you know when they apologized? I have not seen it over decades in "the truth".

BTW. This is my first post... the RC stuff compelled me to register

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Q. Is that something that you foresee might happen ‐ in
    other words, that an apology at least be considered?
    A. The Governing Body has apologised on other matters, so
    for me to say ‐ I can't speak collectively for everybody,
    but we have apologised on things in the past, in other
    areas, so it is perceivable

G. Jackson is a liar. No apology was given after changing their view on vaccination in 1952. Many witnesses faced trials for refusing vaccination. No apology was given after finishing the organ transplant ban. No apology was given after stopping the ban on clotting factors for the treatment of hemophilia. No apology was given after finishing the ban on the civil service for substituting the military service, and so on.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

The GB can never lie. Not unless they are all saying the same thing together at the same time in unison.

No individual is the GB. They must all be together making decisions as a body.

sure GJ made some "mistakes" but he wouldn't have had Jah's HS on him as the F&DS would have. I guess we'll never ever get to see the "F&DS" ever actually lie on stand

pity

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Welcome alcyone. Nice to see new members here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit