GB member Geoffrey Jackson is lying!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 100 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I prophecy that there will be lots of clips from this on YouTube.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Now Jackson is invited to explain 1 Cor on shunning.
  • Illuminated
    Illuminated

Lol @ Billy. You've been pretty spot on as far as prophecy goes so far! Jehovah is definitely directing you.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Angus asks about children being able to make a decision when young, and Angus says this is not a loving choice, to make a young child, live with the choice, "leave and lose all of your loved ones, or stay and suffer" .. Having made a choice when so young.
  • baltar447
    baltar447
    Billy, you're a prophet. But TBH, anyone could have predicted this lol.
  • Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine
    He claims he has no knowledge of BCG's case? Does he expect everyone to believe the WT Lawyers have not even mentioned the case to him????
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Huh. He says that the GB has made changes in response to sex abuse court cases they are dealing with.

I wonder if he meant when they went from "not having a clergy class" to claiming confidential privledge under the "clergy" clause.

Changes? Organizational changes that defy past doctrine.

• jw07
    jw07

OMG!!! Billy is a true prophet!!!

Billy could you cast out your rod and provide me with money to pay all my bills for life?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

My eyes aren't that great...and I don't want to go full screen. Is Jackson keeping his eyes closed for stretches at a time?

It seems like his eyes are shut...maybe it is his glasses.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

So... I predict (in full JW style, I might be totally wrong, so I will pretend I didn't say this)...

That perhaps... next week... we will hear "Geoffrey Jackson is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Done. They got rid of him, and back to usual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit