GB member Geoffrey Jackson is lying!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 100 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I'm getting that ultimately, no one takes responsibility for wrong information-because every last one of 'em can slough it off on another department.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

He knows his JW double talk well!

I missed out on their reasoning for the 7 GB members and the 13 helpers. . . I couldn't get the link to work. Scriptures?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Bloody Hell, He is lying and diverting........Come on Stewart nail him
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I'm getting that ultimately, no one takes responsibility for wrong information-because every last one of 'em can slough it off on another department.

Yup.

He said something to the effect that "We don't typically direct the branch on local decisions!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY

He was asked, "Do you (as an organization) support corporal punishment?" He directly said no after first trying to dodge such a question and refer to the family for such decisions. Previously, he tried to say that the "rod" in the Bible was symbolic of discipline and not a literal rod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaRIYFPMiY

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

"He knows his JW double talk well!" -Jedi mind trick
    The force is strong with this one.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Anyone notice the way he repeats the scriptures in that OH SO JW WAY of condescending to the ones listening to their proof texts?
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    He can lying because no JWs are allowed to watch this or express that what he is saying is not in harmony with WT practices and procedures.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Deborah was a judge. . .why are they resisting it as some biblical requirement?
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    LIAR, they do SO judge victims!!! I was raped and at the age of 13 subjected to a JC. They were NOT there to support me, but to interrogate me as to if I really WAS a victim. (No other JW involved, even!)
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Even in Bronze Age ancient Israel, it might be older men that were judging at the city gate, but it was conducted in public where all the Jewish mothers could observe and hold the men accountable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit