Circuit Visit / Christmas campaign

by caspian 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've moved too many times for them to find me, and frankly I don't care if they do. I'm with you TR, maybe I'll get my oldest son to whip up a batch of his eggnog, and give them a good big glass when they come through the door. I don't know what all he puts in it, but the stuff is lethal. When he brings it over you have to surrender your car keys or have a designated driver. Could make for a very interesting discussion. A pic of an elder passed out under my Christmas tree could be VERY useful.

• JT
    JT
    the elder personally in Civil Court. Emphasize that you won't be suing Brooklyn, but him PERSONALLY,

YES YES YES - the wt has already positioned itself to dump the elders it all hell breaks lose

you must tell the elder that it will be him in fact tell him to ask the legal desk will they be providing any attorneys for him- and by default as an elder he will call bethel and they will tell him

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

these are the types of advice that we need to give to folks, you can fight back by playing just as dirty as they play,- and letting Elder Johnson who works at Piggley Wiggle know that he will be footing the bill will indeed change his mind

• benext
    benext

If they came by to disassociate me, I'd tell them to take a picture with them so the congregation would know who they were talking about.

• core
    core

Cas Are you still there ??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit