Purple Passion!

by RubyTuesday 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG XW that is beautiful,,,,,, a truly one of a kind. You must have alot of patience,that is awesome.

My Passion...... hummmm, watching my kids play, my cats, my pug, searching all kinds of things on the internet. Reading a great book. Coloring my hair gives me a high,, until I realize it is blue. Having the remote control to myself and flipping thru all the channels, looking for some gross medical procedure being done.

My passion this week has been my love affair with my heating pad. I have totally fallen in love with this new king size , gets warm fast , stays hot heating pad........ pure heaven.

Playing Pool, dancing, and whiskey sours, and late nite romps in the woods. ( did I mention Wild Turkey is included on this last list of passions??)

Again I am truly amazed at that beaded plate xenaw,,,,,,,, wow. wow. wow. I wonder if you can do a bra for me with those beads........hehe,,,,,,,, mardi gras is coming up..... you know how they are about beads!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Dede-

Thank you !!! -See- I told ya I was nuts !!!

Hey- a mardi gras bra ?!!! Sounds like fun !!! With beaded tassles !!!!

Hugs at ya sweetie !!!!

Pool, dancing, whiskey sours and beaded bras !!! Sign me up !!!!!

XW

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

XW,

That Plate is awesome, excellent colours

Animal,

That beard is looking cool dude, soon you'll look like Dusty Hill ....Rock On ZZ

Oh...er ...I guess computers and some Graphic work gets me mellow. This place doesn't do a bad job either!

• IronGland
    IronGland

Running through meadows and forests wearing fig leaves and playing a flute.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I have to admit I have three passions in my life.

1 SheilaM of course. All she has to do is smile and everything is all better.

2 My Harley. The wind in your face and the pavement zipping by beneath you is therapy unlike any other.

3 Coffee. Nothing like a real good cup of steaming jo.

I'm currently working out the mechanics of combining the three safely

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ruby:

The plate is beautiful. TR thanks

Thunder Ridermy kids and my grandbaby, my animals, my art (writing,paiting,drawing,photography) music, gardening,reading,crocheting,chatting with my new friends on the board and college!!!!!!

<of the help I'm an Aquarius and just love to learn new things>

Edited by - SheilaM on 22 January 2003 23:19:17

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit