Purple Passion!

by RubyTuesday 25 Replies latest jw friends

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

What floats your boat...revs your engine....lights your fire..(did I forget any?)
    Whats are the things that just makes you completely forget your problems?

Mine is...Photography, snow skiing and painting.

Edited by - rubytuesday on 15 December 2002 13:27:35

• Aztec
    Aztec

Listening to music, dancing, going to concerts (gotta love moshing and crowd surfing) , making music....

And, oh yeah, driving fast!

~Aztec

Somehow finally hit my posting limit..LOL

I forgot hockey! Go Wings!!!

Edited by - Aztec on 15 December 2002 16:46:38

• animal
    animal

My bikes....

• COMF
    COMF

Jammin'!

• Beans
    Beans

What is the difference between blue and purple? The grip!

But in all seriousness, my passion is hockey, beer and sex!

Beans

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

ruby

i love skiing but i just cant do it here in england.

here's the one thing that revs my engine at the mo.....

Edited by - pleasuredome on 16 December 2002 7:36:44

• Celia
    Celia

yeah... that's what's missing in my life... a passion.... something I am good at and love to do... Everything is blah right now, has been for quite a while... I used to jog when I was younger, loved it... I used to mountain hike... really loved it.... Used to go to the sauna, swimming (even though I am a very bad swimmer), used to cross country ski.... Used to go to aerobic classes.... Now I am married to a sedentary man and stuck in a country far away from home and my family and my friends... I am blue... depressed and miserable.... This too shall pass, may be

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Celia...I have been having the blahs also...thats why i started to think of what really got me excided.

Sorry things are not that great with you.

Don't they have a gym where your at...for aerobics ,swimming and sauna?

You can still go jogging.

I just learned how to ski and love it!! Even though I'm not very good at it and oh ..yeah , I love to swim and I like to go hiking also.

My bf never likes to go anywhere...so I have to push myself to go do things by myself or with friends or i end up depressed.

I think its sad when people forget what makes them happy.Too bad your not my nieghbor

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

One of them is: BEADS!!

I do various beadwork, including bead painting- here is a plate that I did. Very time consuming because the beads are placed individually but it's very relaxing and therapeutic.

• Buster
    Buster

Skeet shooting. I actually won the Washington State Overall championships a few years back.

Raquetball gets the blood flowing and the waist in managable girth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit