Purple Passion!

by RubyTuesday 25 Replies latest jw friends

• not interested
    not interested

downhill skiing, bowling, playing pool, watching the vikings lose, spending time with my horses,and counting the beads on XW's plate, i think there are 35,793 beads give or take 1

• larc
    larc

I like to watch a good movie, stand up comedy or educational television. I like to do research on stuff. I lke to day dream about being rich, or doing certain women. Now, on a more immediate level, I spent the afternoon with my 11 year old grand daughter at the shopping center. We had a great time, and nary a worry entered my head. This morning I taught her how some things work such, what causes thunder, what are the three crystals of carbon, what happens when water freezes and what that does in nature, and how a car engingine works. She liked this stuff.

• Celia
    Celia

Xena: this is beautiful ! Love the color too.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Awesome...Xena...very cool!

• larc
    larc

I forgot to add. I like to eat at Rubey Tuesdays. I have never been invited to her house, but I have eaten at her restaurant. I just wish her restaurant was open more days than just Tuesday.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Purple thongs with lace!

caveman

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

My I must be a bore- I enjoy working What a riot huh? Running my biz and working has always been my best therapy- some even say I'm good at it. Other than that I have several personal projects going that I enjoy- writing a book for one- and another bore for many I enjoy reading- Never was much of a sports nut.

Edited to say petting Ralph- my belguim shephard.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 16 December 2002 3:5:23

• meadow77
    meadow77

I am a law and order fanatic. I also love big bathtubs full of bubbles. It would be great if I could have a T.V. in my bathroom like everyone does on cribs, than I could hang out in my bubble bath watching law and order.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Driving really fast on tight windy curves, doing the same in a car or on a bike. Painting, graphic design, video production. Uh well ya and sex.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Singing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit