You've just won the lotto...Now what?

by nakedmvistar 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Flip
    Flip

Once youve learned to stop contributing time and personal after tax income towards sterile corporate real estate acquisitions and publications that tout a very questionable promise of a future, cheesy paradise on earth, and pocket what's used to make the WTS rich ... it sure feels like winning a lottery.

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Canada?!?!? I must be missing something here!

I'd convert it all to gold, put it in my attic, and hide out there with a gun and a pack of sandwiches. -J

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I would establish a political party, and win the next election.........

Raise income tax, and abolish all the sneaky taxes that the poor cannot avoid. Spend the money that is needed on Health and Education. Legalise and licence prostitution. Establish proportional representation. Ban MPs from being on the boards of companies - if you are an MP, get on with doing the job you are being paid to do by the country. Bring the UK into the Euro - just so I could sit round going "that was in Pounds sterling of course, a Pound was worth something then, I don't understand this new money...blah blah blah....". Disestablish the Church of England (can the government do that? might need some extra legislation). Make Prince Charles marry Camilla and abdicate his right to the throne.

Then I would go on a lovely holiday in Tuscany paid for by a foreign government.

• breeze
    breeze

I would split it with my family.....but first I would enroll all in money management courses...

• bluemoon
    bluemoon

I would buy many things for many people. I would also give to people less fortunate. But I wonder if life would get better or worse. You would have to question yourself if new friends are after money or not.

Also I bet my family and old friends whom have not talked to me in months would come out of the woodwork to contact me and see me. Yeah you know what, it would be great to rub it in their faces.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I would have to buy a Saleen S7 for starters.

At only $375,000!!! That is a bargin when you got $100,000,000.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Oh, and maybe this also.

I think this mansion is around $45 million.

This is a brief description. The 43,000-square-foot mansion will include four bedroom suites, a 16-car garage, a 21-seat home theater with concession area, private lake, 10,000-bottle wine cellar with a tasting room and kitchen and an indoor swimming pool if the short walk to the property's private lake seems too long on a hot Texas afternoon.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I would buy a REAL house, a new car, and sent up college funds for my kids. Then I would help others out who have had hard lives also.

I would become secret Santa year round.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The 43,000-square-foot mansion will include four bedroom suites, a 16-car garage, a 21-seat home theater with concession area, private lake, 10,000-bottle wine cellar with a tasting room

max,

is that where cassie will be hiding while you chase the little one through that 43,000 sq.ft mansion.

If I won the big one, I would buy my bestest friends all new cars. Pay of their credit card debts. Then I would spend a year traveling. I wouldn't make any plans at all. I wouldn't even pack any bags. I'd call a cab, go to the airport, and take the first flight out to where ever it was going. Then If I didn't like it when I got to where ever, I'd take the next flight out to a different destination. I'd carry only a camera, a journal, and a small backpack. Oh and an extra pair of real good walking shoes.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'd call a cab, go to the airport, and take the first flight out to where ever it was going
    That would to Australia, and you would be taking me along with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit