You've just won the lotto...Now what?

by nakedmvistar 26 Replies latest jw friends

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

You have just won 100,000,000 in the lottery! What would you do next?

• JH
    JH

With that much money, a person can make many friends. But not real ones. With that much money, I would buy many cars, and houses all around the world.(except Iraq,Iran,N.Corea). I guess I would show off a little. LIVE IT UP

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

How did you know I bought 2 lottery tickets????

Me and hubby sit around every day playing this same game, what to do with tha money???

First he says he would go in hiding,,,,,,,, for 2 weeks to think thing out.

We would then go to a finacial advisor, on putting some away, I would move to Cali or Florida, house on the beach, every materialistic dream come true. I would get body massages, hair cute for Jose Ebar,and all the trimmings.

I would get a nanny, one that cooks and absolutely thinks my demons are her own angels.

I would get my self settled in my little paradise and then hit the road from coast to coast in theUSA first then travel to see Paris, Mexico, lots of cool places.

After this I would donate my time and money to some kind of charity for the homeless , something especially for children maybe.

I would set my hubbsy parents up right next to us, and they would never worry about retirement again.

I would visit all of my JWD friends and pay for them to stay with me so they wouldnt have any cost.

I could go on and on , but my heart rate is racing..............errrr, it was only a dream.

I will let you know if i win the PowerBall...............

• shera
    shera

I would get my Austic son all the help he needs.Of course by a house and a new car..and help my family out as much as I can.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Well, I think I would get some new 'jumper cables'!

Outaservice (who's needs are simple)

• Jade
    Jade

Definitely a Beach House in Florida or Hawaii!!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

First of all, I wouldn't tell anyone. Secondly, my wife would have it spent within a week, if that! Next ticket please.

Guest 77

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I already have a cellar of the world's best shiraz (Australian, of course!) so there's nothing I need, thanks.

I already have Mrs Ozzie, fine kids who I've brought up well, fine new friends, a faith that satisfies, and a measure of health. Blessed indeed!

Sorry, I don't need that lotto win.

But it would be nice.

Cheers, Ozzie

• wednesday
    wednesday

change my name and move to some place WTS can't find me bc according to a bro i heard give a talk"if u even think u could win the lotto and keep it, u are wrong,u will give it back or u will be df."

• Simon
    Simon

I'd be straight off to Canada ...

... where all my purchases from Dell.Com would arrive too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit