A question for Pagans--what's happening at my hous

by Kingpawn 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    A couple days later, out son was in his playpen in the LR and he began giggling and I came from the kitchen to see why he was so happy, and I "saw him being lifted out of the playpen and onto the floor, flipping end over end onto the floor IN SLOW MOTION". We were totally alone in the apartment, and I freaked and grabbed him and stayed with a neighbor until my husband came home from work

LSD anyone?

Is it possble your son was crying because he sensed what a nervous "wreck" you were over the "demons" in your house?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Seninel's story does NOT smell like Teen Spirit, but something else.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ok peoples lets get this straight. WICCA isONE FORM of witchcraft. It is not the only form.

So please do not judge all witches by that broomstick(HAHA)! Wicca uses rules and ethics based on moral judgements(hmmmmm..reminds me of something else, but I just can't put my finger on it....)anyway, Wicca is so 'white-lightish' that there is no 'dark side' to fear. Now if you are talking about some other forms of witchcraft, then maybe you might be talking about dark as well as light, however they are not JUDGED as good or bad, but simply as being what they are. And they are equally useful and come with consequences and responsibilities that grown-up people can choose for themselves without the help of rules, redes, and laws of three....

So if you feel some sort of 'evil', then perhaps it is coming from left over Watchtowers in your attic. I seriously doubt it is coming from tarot cards or Wiccan studies.

Ravyn

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ok I am apologizing. It has not been my experience to actually meet a Wiccan who was as serious about witchcraft as some practicing other forms of it. And I lived in Massachusetts and California. But I will admit that there may be someone out there. I have two problems with Wicca and i will be honest about it here. I don't like the idea that Wiccans feel the need to impose their Rede and Law of Three etc on anyone, and dont deny it! I have found it to be similar to JWs answer about blood transfusions---"oh we dont say you CANT have one, BUT if you do we will kick you out..." most Wiccans I have known would say, "oh I cant give you a love spell--it is like rape" or "sure you can curse someone but if you do it will come back on you times three!" Bovine Crapola!

that was number one. here is number two: I have found Wicca to be so politically correct that they will make up a history just to give themselves a pedigree, again like another group we are all familiar with... Just tell the froggen truth! Wicca is a neo group which borrows traditions from other neo groups that may or may not have any historical significance--who cares how old your Book of Shadows is? I hate the dishonesty of my experience of Wicca.

So I am sorry if I offended individual Wiccans on this list, I don't know you and I certainly don't know how you practice your craft.

But as far as demonic activity coming from any Wiccan studies or Tarot classes...you might as well blame the Abominable Snow Man. Or William Blake's evil half god, Sabaoth Jehovah.

Ravyn

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

So far, nothing else has happened I'm aware of. (Asked my youngest daughter and she confirmed she hasn't heard any more scratching, and can't recall anything odd happening in years past either.)

As far as Wicca goes, I've read (and am re-reading) Scott Cunningham's "Wicca: A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner. I find things I don't understand and a High Priestess at a coven is answering my questions. I haven't done any rituals yet (nor been to any), and don't have the tools. Figured I'd best explain that because I was unintentionally vague on what "studying" meant.

If it is animals getting in because of the weather, I can't recall anything like this happening in years past here. Maybe the house is settling and there's a crack in the foundation I don't know about?

I don't have any magazines lying around but I do have a copy of the NWT.

Sentinel...definitely a story that I won't forget soon. Do you think "they" were just trying to scare you, or send a message of "we're here?" Sounds like they didn't intend to hurt the boy. Of course, thinking about "The Amityville Horror," I remember the children weren't harmed--it was the adults being affected. That's assuming the book wasn't "spiced up" with some added details in spots.

With the tarot, last week began sample readings at divination. I asked questions about how things would play out between other people and myself in the future, shuffled and drew three cards (all Major Arcana last week) and tried to interpret the results. Is this a doorway? How about music other members of my family listen to? Not making light of your concerns...honestly asking.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Kingpawn,

Thanks for your reply. Those of you who believe LSD or drugs of any sort were involved on my part are completely wrong. I NEVER did any drugs of any kind. But, my husband did, and our home was often the scene of drug parties, etc., which I removed myself and my son from participation. I was a faithful JW, and I truly believed that what was happening came from "demons". I do believe that when the human mind becomes a blank piece of canvas, that we open ourselves up to anything out there that might try to get in. Something that would try to block our spirituallity....the dark side.

But, now as I reflect back on this and other "events" that have occurred in my life, I realize that perhaps the old farmhouse was actually just haunted by harmless entities. None of the entities ever hurt us, though we were scarred to death sometimes. We could have definitely been hearing sounds by rodents, I suppose. Although, other things that occured could never have been done by a squirrel or a rat or a mouse. We did learn later on that the house was invested with snakes. So, I do understand, and have understood for years, that in many cases, there are explanations for lots of stuff. However, for lots of other stuff, there is no explanation.

Because unexplainable things have happened to me, I never discount what someone else expresses as their experience. Things do happen that are absolutely "out there". We can't seem to find any logic in any of it. I will admit that when I can't understand why something happens, I used to get really freaked out "secretly", but I NEVER DISPLAYED MY FEARS AND EMOTIONS to my infant son. Remember, I believed that we were protected by Jah, and so I did feel protected. But, I did try to use wise judgment in certain situations, where I deemed it best to simply remove "us" for awhile. I used the occasions of "parties" in our home to give a witness to young people who where using drugs and had no direction in life. There were some very profound discussions in those days.

People have always tested things. People are very curious by nature. As long as we are searching for the good, and are close to the white light, we will be alright. But, it is my firm belief, that there is a dark side as well, and that is the area I keep away from.

I hope your Wicca studies enrich your life and help you live a fulfilled human existence here. That is what we all strive for I believe.

Edited by - Sentinel on 15 December 2002 18:21:24

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

......oh, and also, I am very vocal. If I sense "something" is around me, I will talk outloud to "it"...to "them". I express my fears and concerns and ask them what they want from me. I have always done that. Sometimes it would then get very quiet. Other times, it would intensify.

In that particular house, the scratching that I heard was always right above the headboard on our bed. It sounded like a human hand clawing--even sounds of heavy breathing, and very cold air, where you can see your breath coming out. And times when the sounds were like voices, high and low, and groaning and...well, I could just not honestly attribute this to animals. I've been a farmgirl all my life, and these sounds are all familiar to me; the squirrels in the attic, the mice in the walls, the rats in the cellar. These sounds were often just comforting to me, as I knew that the little world of critters was existing right along with us in our home. I never lost sleep over any of that.

It was the "other" stuff that made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.....

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Conclusions? Advice? How should I react if it, or other things, happen?

Do NOT buy your TV's at garage sales. Demons LOVE garage sales. And never buy used clothes. Demons love them, too.

Farkel, who could never figure out why demons don't like new stuff

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Farkel,

And never buy used clothes. Demons love them, too.

What if I accept donated clothes from other people? I mean, I didn't buy them so maybe they'll leave me alone? If you say, that's no defense, all I can say is, too late for me!

Maybe demons are allergic to new stuff?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit