I wonder with all this sex abuse drama if Wt would ever apologize to Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson.

by joe134cd 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Wt obviously must realize now the value of those that tried to enforce change on them. I think if it wasn't for these people doing what they did Wt would be in even more drama now. So my question is do you ever think Wt would voluntarily reinstate and publicly apologize to Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson for all their hard work in bringing reform.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Never.

The WTS hasn't even apologised to the victims of child abuse, so what chance of an apology have Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson got?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Lol, they would never even admit they were wrong in the first place, much less apologize to any individual. If any changes are ever made, they will likely be done without anything being made of them, or they will label them "new light" to show how great the organization continues to be. They don't apologize, they change and move on at best and take credit for any changes.
  • steve2
    steve2

Hell, man, the JW organization hasn't even apologized to victims of child sexual abuse within the ranks let alone Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson!

Indeed, the JW organization has just published its own dictionary to aid JWs understanding on the correct use of words used in the organization.

• In the index under the heading "Governing Body", you will look in vain for the word Apology or any of its synonyms but you will find "Above Reproach", "Representatives of Jehovah" and "Wait Upon Jehovah and His Representatives".
    • Under the heading "Disfellowshipped Victims of Child Sexual Abuse" you will find the following: "Need to apologize to Jehovah's organization for ignoring its wise counsel" "Proudly Think They Know Better" and "Failing to Wait on Jehovah".

Hope that answers your good question!

• barry
    barry
    Bill Bowan and Barara Anderson are the heroes of the JW religion but the JW religion are way behind in seeing that. Bill and Barbara could save the JWs from financial collapse at least in Australia
  • Ding
    Ding

The GB? Apologize?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Barb would have to stand in line behind blood policy victims and those who were promised the end by 1914, 1925, 1975, etc. Everybody who ever deserved an apology from Watchtower is still waiting.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Never!

Nor would it be a heartfelt apology if they ever did.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Just walk up to one of them and request an apology.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The way things are going with the Royal Commission and the cruelty of shunning being exposed I think they might have a very good case against the Organization this time around as soon as the climate is favorable I'm sure they can get something for damages and forced retraction printed in the Watchtower magazine and their website to the worldwide web.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit