Watching the World......Six got shocked

by SixofNine 23 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

We have so much negative to say about the WT, that sometimes we forget to look for negative things to say about the world.

Well sometimes it just reaches out and slaps you.

Today a man made an offhand comment to me that has me fantisizing about murder.

I've been working on the exterior of a house for the past couple of days, and the woman next door, who comes out to her car every now and then for a ciggy, is, well, slammin. Front to back. The few other men on my crew and myself have all made sure that we let the others know how much we appreciate the visual treat. It's a man thing, we can't help ourselves. Even when we try to just be cool, we still look at the other guy to just make sure he got a look at that.

But today, there was a crew consisting of two men and a woman working on the ac unit of the house that I am working on. I walked past one of the men, just as he finished eyeballing this woman from next door. "Damn, you didn't tell me she was that good looking" he said to me and the other woman on his crew. The woman made a comment about the other crew member having noticed too, she was good natured about it, obviously used to it and no big deal. I grinned in acknowledgement, but kept on walking past the two of them. Before I was past him, he said, to me mostly, but to his female workmate as well "I got a rape going on in my head right now".

I was on the other side of the yard before his words sunk in.

• riz
    riz

that makes me SICK!!

what an asshole! did anyone say anything? who the hell says stuff like that?!?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Holy two witnesses Batman! And to say that in front of a woman. What a perv.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

My reply:

"I've got a castration going on in MINE right now"

• LDH
    LDH

Although, since he sounds like SUCH a dumb-ass, rape WOULD be the only way he could get any of that.

Must have been a freudian slip.

Hi Six.

Lisa

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Definitely some sickos in this world.

The fact that he is willfully expressing his delusional fantasy of rape vocally to another coworker is extremely alarming.

The next step would be acting out on his desires.

The man said it out loud for others to hear.

I feel you now have a social responsibility to warn the woman who was being targeted.

• Monster
    Monster

One thing is forsure, if she comes up raped you know where to send the police.. Yeah you're right the world is full of assholes too..

Peace James

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Actually, I'm sure this guy says this 10 times a day, amongst his circle of associates. It's just slimey to get next to it, and shocking to see someone so slug-like that he didn't even censor himself in the presence of a stranger. I'm sure the fact that I was in 'construction worker' mode made him think it was open season. Wish I was quicker on my feet. BG's reply would have been perfect.

Hi backatch LDH. Hope you and yours are well. I don't think this was a slip at all, just his crudity oozing out.

• LB
    LB

The turd doesn't even know the difference between sex and rape.

He also hasn't been that saying certain things will get you an ass kicking. Sounds like ya missed the boat there on that one.

• Jesika
    Jesika

OF the <I woulda punched him in the mouth class>

Anyone gotta nail gun handy?-----I am a pretty good shot when I am shooting low!

F$%*ing prick!!!!!!!!!

Six, If I were that women I would wanna know of someone that close to my home making comments like that. That is scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *constuction worker* mode or not!

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit