• Mac
    Mac

Riz,

Conflatulations on an excellent post!

mac, of the needs a clothespin class

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO @ this thread!

Mary! I know of such a box. We wanted to take one to the KH and use it so badly. I'm glad you had the "guts" to do so!.

Thanks for the laughs.

j2bf

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Here you go, have some fun.

• riz
    riz

mac baby, are you laughin' at me?

yer the one not wearing pants i grabbed 'em last night on my way outta chat. heehee

somebody light a match fer christs sake!

• qwerty
    qwerty

After playing around for ages with that fart generator, press the back button and they all play on each click!

LOL

Qwerty

• Angharad
    Angharad

This thread is hilarious

In our hall once a sister bent forward to pick up her songbook and let one rip on the plastic chairs, I was soooo loud. So to save her embarresment her hubby clips one of the kids around the ear - but this kid wasnt going to take that so really loud says - but dad it was mum.

• Angharad
    Angharad

One a similar note - anyone got any advice of how to cure a flatulant cat - we only have to touch one of our cats and it does one. I've tried changing its brand of food.

Angharad (of my cat stinks class!) LOL

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Priceless thread! Loved your posts lately Pepper. And the Fart Generator was just too much Lilacs! LOL

Reminds me of when we were small and our parents did the hit and miss "family study" thing and we kids tried to sabotage it by farting during our studies. One person would let one go and the others couldn't hold back from laughing. Our mom would get so upset especially because our old man would be "contributing" to the situation by both farting and laughing too... "Kids.. you heard your mother.. stop it" while he was laughing.

Path

• Brummie
    Brummie

bwahahahaha cutting the cheese in the kingdom hall!

That should give some an idea of what to do at the memorial.

Brummie

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Oh yeah the Fart Machine. Gotta love that gadget! One of the guys, Rusty, brought one to work one day last year. Hid it under the service counter while the assistant manager Brian (a yankee we all hated) was alone on duty. This drop-dead gorgeous girl comes in and while he's writing up her work order and trying not to drool too much Rusty is steadily hitting the button on the remote. All 3 of us were leaning under the hood of a car watching and we could see her face through the shop's window, very suprised expression indeed. Brian wasn't very happy about it though.

Could you just imagine several of those placed in strategic locations at a convention?

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit