Being asked to leave the Hall

by Pepper 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Pepper
    Pepper
    Tacos and refried Beans ate before the congergation book study, can create a real problem with the "friends". Once I remember my dad who was the conductor at the time setting at the front of the Hall book study leading the opening prayer, when all at once there was this screech sound, it soundeed like a half dead cat being ran over. It was my ever loving dad, cuttinng a cutie, and of cource he just pretended it was something outside the Hall, but we all knew it was him that is me and my friends, so we sat there with our mouths coverd by our hands till I took to letting one rip from flexing myself from holding back laughter, so my Dad says to me looking right at me: "do we need to grow up son"?
    At that moment my friends started to laugh like hyenas so I did too not being able to hold it back, three more cuties slipped past my fruit of the looms, but right after those refried beans shot out of my grand-dad orifice like a space shuttle, Ewwww. I still like my friends, but my Dad pissed me off at the time, cause he just could not admit he dam near shit his pants too. ahh what fun to be raised a JW. LOL Pepper
  • Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

ROFLAO......OH THAT HURT ME!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

LMAO

You shoulda told your dad he farted-----oh I mean started it!!!!! LOL

• JH
    JH

That story stinks

PU

Edited by - jh on 11 December 2002 19:41:46

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Funniest post I've read in a while, good job!

• shera
    shera

LOL!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

The first KH we attended in after we moved to Oregon (1964) had vinyl seats (bought from an old movie theater). No such thing as a surreptitious fart in that place.

Maybe that's why most Halls now have cloth seats?

Craig

<----wondering what Surreptitious will say if he sees this post...LOL

• Mary
    Mary

OK, this reminds me of a prank we (okay, I) pulled a few years ago at the Hall........some friends bought this gadget in Florida where one is a box and the other has five different recordings of farts on it. They're really realistic and you can have a field day with it. Anyway, I borrowed it and took it to the hall one night. There was this pathetic sister who always pretended to be sick or dying or some such shit and she sat it this big chair at the back of the Hall. I put the box under her chair and waited for her to answer a question on the KM. Just as the microphone got near, I hit the button. It wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear, but the people around her started laughing and laughing and laughing. She didn't know what the hell was going on and wasn't smart enough to look under her chair.

• kelpie
    kelpie

that is extremely funny!!!

• riz
    riz

lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit