Huge list of victims

by umbertoecho 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener
    Angus Stewart confirmed with Vincent Toole, who wanted to argue the figures, that thet had provided no evidence that any were reported to authorities by the organization. Toole conceded although he again argued that there was no evidence that some did in fact report to authorities.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Angus Stewart confirmed with Vincent Toole, who wanted to argue the figures, that thet had provided no evidence that any were reported to authorities by the organization. Toole conceded although he again argued that there was no evidence that some did in fact report to authorities.

Wait, so Toole's argument amounts to: "There is no evidence of JWs notifying the police in our record, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen."

Amazing.

• tiki
    tiki
    Wow...just wow....deceit at a whole new level.....no sense of justice or ethics in that nasty list of perpetrators and the trolls that back then up.
  • Listener
    Listener

Toole's argument was that the cases they provided didn't always identify who reported the crime to authorities and therefore there may have been some Elders that reported. Stewart stated that the fact was that no evidence was provided that any Elder reported.

It was made clear also that this was aside from those cases that were subject to mandatory reporting which appears to have been complied with.

• Splash
    Splash
    kookie hope you don't mind Splash if I c/p your reply saves me typing.

Feel free. Be aware that I only quickly counted the figures in the pdf, not put them into a spreadsheet, so the figures may be out by one or two.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Imagine the pain that list represents.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

I transfered the PDF into a Excel database.

Feel free to download it: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o497qh

For download click the blue downloadbutton:

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Thanks fastjehu

'10+' could mean any number 10 and above, and 'Unclear' could mean any number 1 and above.

These were not being counted in the total.

I replaced all the '10+' with the number 10, and all the 'Unclear' with the number 1...

The total number of victims on this list is 1857.

• kookie
    kookie

How the JW trolls and apologists are answering all this is to give information on other religions and their problems and society in general, they show absolutely no care at all for the victims. Spamming up threads with everything other than addressing the problem.

Really disgusted with JW and their complete disregard for the innocent victims that have suffered.

Imagine the many in the KH with depression PTSD, anxiety and worse the suicides.

I feel ashamed I was ever a JW.

• Heaven
    Heaven

And they wonder why 'the young ones are leaving in droves'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit